DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro Launch pad / Home point

Nice one Reecey87, simple but effective!

Hope for you the 5mm thick rubber does not have memory when being rolled up for too long. But at least it's heavy enough to not blow away in a breeze, thats a plus.

That's the reason i'm printing it on 510gr pvc with ringed holes on all four corners for tent pegs.
I'm looking into small sandbags for on the corners in case the ground is to hard or paved.

Thanks!
I initially thought the same about the rubber having memory so ive done some tests with it rolled up over some time, when I unravelled the mat it instantly sprung out flat again. Seems to react well.

I could also punch some neat holes as an option in case it is a little too windy.

How much??? Dimensions?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi caballete007

I'm making mine at 45cm x 45cm. Thats as wide as I can get the material at the moment.

Not thought about a price just yet as I was initially just making one for myself but if there's interest I can make some more.
I'm new to the drone world so without looking I don't know what they sell for. What do you guys think it's worth?
I will post some real photos of the mat once I've made mine in the week.

It looks great [emoji106]. How the design on top is made? Very clean! Just let me know. Thank you.

I'm new to the drone world so without looking I don't know what they sell for. What do you guys think it's worth?

I think it's worth the material, print, pack and post expence and some fee for your self for the trouble.
And not that i dont trust people, but pay first send later.

Just a thought!

With a fair price you can compete with those expensive landing pads that don't get close to yours in design. I have not seen anything like this. The material and DJI logo it will be perfect for my Phantom 4 and the Mavic Pro when arrive. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think just printing it on vinyl (think what those outdoor banners are made of) anywhere from 1.5ft (45cm) wide to about 2ft (60cm) would work perfectly. Then you could just fold it up and throw it in your bag or case along with some tent stakes if you need it. Probably can get it printed and shipped for around $20-$30

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
I would love to have either of the above graphics sitting atop my latest purchase that may work as my landing pad for my ordered Mavic. It comes in nice a carry case, and can be used with or without the legs:

30" diameter & $12 shipped

21b4f275eb11f61b8b2b7cd42a958e25.jpg

Yes, I'm a TN fan, but that table and all the others were $24.99 and up. The large centered O makes a nice landing zone and image source for the Mavic camera on takeoff.

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
I think just printing it on vinyl (think what those outdoor banners are made of) anywhere from 1.5ft (45cm) wide to about 2ft (60cm) would work perfectly. Then you could just fold it up and throw it in your bag or case along with some tent stakes if you need it. Probably can get it printed and shipped for around $20-$30
That's exactly what I did, ordered it from Build-a-sign online, upload you own graphics. I ordered a 2'X2' extra heavy duty vinyl with grommets for $22, will be here Friday and I will post a photo.

Reecey87
I like that...when you finalize everything let me know I would like to order 1 from you....Thanks

Can make them at 30cm x 30cm up to 45cm x 45cm

The one in the image is just a small prototype to do some tests before making larger ones.

5mm thick non slip rubber base and the graphics are printed directly into the fabric surface with dye inks so it won't wash out.
Nice bit of cushioning for landing on too!

Reactions: burtg
Very nice, if you get them into production I will buy one!
Yeah anyone interested just PM me and I will let you know when I have some made.

Prices for anyone on here will be.

30cm x 30cm (11.81 inch x 11.81 inch) - £12.99 / $16.26
45cm x 45cm (17.72 inch x 17.72 inch) - £14.99 / $18.76

Plus shipping

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000