Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic pro Launch pad / Home point

Anthony

Oh i have already ordered one as i thought it would help the RTH system if it has something clear to record and track when it returns ... i like your design.

F6Rider

OK, I like that, does it roll up, and how large is it. Nice design, have you had one made yet. I see you have a copyright mark on it, has it actually been copyrighted? Or can I take this to my local sign shop and get one made :)

Crusader

Thanks for the positive feedback,

Dimensions, 50x50cm or 19.69 x19.69 inch.
Thinking about some kind of heavy, roll and or foldable material that's easy to clean and can take a beating.

Not sure yet.
I'll post a pic. when it's finished.

Not actually copyrighted, feel free to use the design, if you leave my name on it i'll be honoured!

And please share a picture here if someone makes one to!

Last edited:

F6Rider

Thanks for the positive feedback,

Dimensions, 50x50cm or 19.69 x19.69 inch.
Thinking about some kind of heavy, roll and or foldable material that's easy to clean and can take a beating.

Not sure yet.
I'll post a pic. when it's finished.

Not actually copyrighted, feel free to use the design, if you leave my name on it i'll be honoured!

And please share a picture here if someone makes one to!
If you can post a higher-res pic I can have one made at my friends sign shop, he makes signs from photo's all of the time.

Crusader

If you can post a higher-res pic I can have one made at my friends sign shop, he makes signs from photo's all of the time.
I'll look into that friday when i'm home again.

The jpeg picture in this post is taken frome an EPS file, this is a vector file so i hope i can bump up the resolution on the jpeg.

To be continued,

Crusader

Hey there, id like to also try out printing your launch pad on some kind of PVC foil. Could you please Upload a higher res Version (e.g. 2048 squared)? That'd be awesome!
Just sent my order out to the print shop, res. as above is good for 50 x 50 they say so be my guest to use it.

If you leave my name (alias) on it ill be honoured!

Design idea.jpg This is what I have designed for myself while I wait for my mavic.
I have my own sign writing business so I will print this when I get a minute.
The material I will use has a 5mm thick rubber base with a fabric surface which i can directly print onto.
The rubber will give a little bit of cushioning and it can be rolled up and will lie flat when opened out.

View attachment 836 This is what I have designed for myself while I wait for my mavic.
I have my own sign writing business so I will print this when I get a minute.
The material I will use has a 5mm thick rubber base with a fabric surface which i can directly print onto.
The rubber will give a little bit of cushioning and it can be rolled up and will lie flat when opened out.
Can you make a couple extra? I'd love to buy one of those.

Can you make a couple extra? I'd love to buy one of those.
Yeah I can make more if this one turns out well. I will post a picture of the finished results when I print mine in the week. I can always customise the design as well if anyone wants something different.

Crusader

View attachment 836 The material I will use has a 5mm thick rubber base with a fabric surface which i can directly print onto.
Nice one Reecey87, simple but effective!

Hope for you the 5mm thick rubber does not have memory when being rolled up for too long. But at least it's heavy enough to not blow away in a breeze, thats a plus.

That's the reason i'm printing it on 510gr pvc with ringed holes on all four corners for tent pegs.
I'm looking into small sandbags for on the corners in case the ground is to hard or paved.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchell99