DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 2 high altitude footage in high wind and cold

Reactions
And it didn't disappoint. I tried both Cine and Normal mode and to be honest couldn't notice much difference. My only complaint would be 30fps at 4K isn't quite good enough for a fast panoramic shot. It's very jerky. Other than that for the weight the Mini 2 is perfect for hiking the mountains. 4 clips here at 7:30, 37:51, 47:06 and 1:08:18.

Thanks for the hike ?

Incredible view. That is why mini 2 is best drone to get at this moment - we can take it almost everywhere

And it didn't disappoint. I tried both Cine and Normal mode and to be honest couldn't notice much difference. My only complaint would be 30fps at 4K isn't quite good enough for a fast panoramic shot. It's very jerky. Other than that for the weight the Mini 2 is perfect for hiking the mountains. 4 clips here at 7:30, 37:51, 47:06 and 1:08:18.
Hi Anthony and Bruce ? I did it!! I watched the whole video and I do not regret it! What a fantastic adventure to discover the outstanding landscapes, your comments and of course Bruce playing around, what an adorable dog!? Thanks for showing us your amazing trip up to 1700m...BTW, where exactly is the region located?
I subscribed to your channel!
cheers and say hello to Bruce ??Paul

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69