DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini gone, welcome Air 2

I received today my new air 2 after a mini missed in combat.
In terms of robustness air 2 is on the next level. Today was unpacking, setup, firmware updates... Soon I'll compare the camera quality.
The remote ergonomics with the display on top is way better also.
it is not really fair to compare the MM to the MA2, they are different in so many ways ,even though they look very similar and use the same APP, thats where the likeness ends
i hope your time with the MA2 is a happy one ,and you have a long and productive time together

it is not really fair to compare the MM to the MA2, they are different in so many ways ,even though they look very similar and use the same APP, thats where the likeness ends
i hope your time with the MA2 is a happy one ,and you have a long and productive time together
Thank you for your nice words.

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

In terms of robustness air 2 is on the next level. Today was unpacking, setup, firmware updates... Soon I'll compare the camera quality.
I'm curious what you mean by "missed in combat"? How long did you have the Mavic Mini? And what is the main reason you did the upgrade? I've had my Mini for about 2 months now and still like it as a starter drone.

Reactions: mrjohnc1

Welcome to the Air 2 Family
With the Air 2 your going to find anything is possible, with outstanding results.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in and out of the storm

I'm curious what you mean by "missed in combat"? How long did you have the Mavic Mini? And what is the main reason you did the upgrade? I've had my Mini for about 2 months now and still like it as a starter drone.
it probably means it blew away, or had a falling out with an inanimate object ,possibly a tree ?

Glad you ask, I have it 3 months, then hit a tree and gone, I have a full investigation story in the section of losts and flyaway section, where some of the senior members help me, but after days of search I quit to further search. I enjoy it a lot but unfortunately the lack off sensors and experience allow it to hit a tree during a helix quickshoot...

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan