DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI FPV drone on the way!

I'm signed in a ready to buy

They fly, although it took a good half hour for the firmware updates, a while to go through the settings, and then do a little flight but with the 30/50m limitation until we found out that the android 1.3.0 app fails to remove it while the iOS one works... so only about 5mins left of battery to fly FPV and not in M mode yet, but it's already VERY promising. Image quality both of recording and live view is gorgeous. You'll already be able to make very beautiful dynamic shots just in S mode, piece of cake.

vlcsnap-2021-03-02-14h42m59s701.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered and payed in full...... I bought at least 1 of everything. Prop guards not in stock

They fly, although it took a good half hour for the firmware updates, a while to go through the settings, and then do a little flight but with the 30/50m limitation until we found out that the android 1.3.0 app fails to remove it while the iOS one works... so only about 5mins left of battery to fly FPV and not in M mode yet, but it's already VERY promising. Image quality both of recording and live view is gorgeous. You'll already be able to make very beautiful dynamic shots just in S mode, piece of cake.
thank you for sharing, please tell us more when you will have the chance
just some quick questions

when you fly in N and S mode if you take your fingers off from the right stick the drone dont stop and hover, it keep flying isnt it? the only way to make it stop and hover is to press the pause/rth button isnt it?

the phone is used just for activation and start, there is no way to use it for flying like we do on mavics?

Last edited:
Just did a manual flight, about 10 minutes, once the obstacle avoidance and attitude limit are disabled it's truly acro, but with a perfectly smooth and vibrationless HD picture... and a"panic button" that'll stop it almost on the spot if you screw up/get bad video etc

N and S are just like any other DJI aircraft, so yes let go the stick and it stops. Just once you want to fly manual you obviously need to disable the spring on the throttle, so then when flying N/S you need to be careful to center it as well to maintain altitude.

Phone shows live view when connected to goggles, but I think it's about it at least for now. Goggles allow you to watch someone else's view.

Speed in S mode about 95km/h, in M I went to 110 for now.

Reactions: A.O. and FASTFJR

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beechpilot