DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Check with question

Jacqueline Cochran

Reactions
Hello from Benton County Oregon, I have flown a DJI S
park for 5 years and have always preferred to stitch my panos together manually. Now I am flying DJI Mini Pro 3 and I am unable to find the individual photos that make up the panos. There is no longer a folder anywhere on the SD card called "pano" I realize the software stitches the panos automatically, but with distortion. Any ideas, where those individuals files are stored? I had RAW +jpg selected as format types. Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

I don't own the Mini 3 Pro and am not able to answer your question. However, I feel there are those here that can. Good luck

WELCOME to the forum :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America Jacqueline Cochran

I can't help you with the file systems, but I can welcome you to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Now I am flying DJI Mini Pro 3 and I am unable to find the individual photos that make up the panos.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I shoot Photospheres with my Mini 2 and publish them on Google Maps and Google Earth, but I do not know how the Mini 3 might store them differently, but you can bet that other's here can help you.

If yu do not get help here in the Newbie Forum, try posting in the Mini 3 Subforum…

In the meantime, below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Any ideas, where those individuals files are stored? I had RAW +jpg selected as format types. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum. I see you've had the question about where the files are stored answered in another thread so you know how helpful and friendly this forum is. Fly safe and enjoy!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I had RAW +jpg selected as format types
And you're able to reproduce that issue after double checking JPG+RAW is selected before snapping the pano?

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hello from Benton County Oregon, I have flown a DJI S
park for 5 years and have always preferred to stitch my panos together manually. Now I am flying DJI Mini Pro 3 and I am unable to find the individual photos that make up the panos. There is no longer a folder anywhere on the SD card called "pano" I realize the software stitches the panos automatically, but with distortion. Any ideas, where those individuals files are stored? I had RAW +jpg selected as format types. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Colorado Rockies! Happy and safe flying!

Are you formatting your SD card in the drone or in your computer?
I fly a Mini 2 and I use two different Devices, a Galaxy A8 and Galaxy S2 Tablet, when I want to save my photos and video, I perform a Quick transfer to both of my tablets, regardless of which I flew with. I then edit with my A8, the processor is faster and the screen is larger… I never remove my MicroSD Card and format in the Drone. But that's just me and I know a lot of the members swap out their MicroSD Cards almost as often as the swap batteries and they seem to have no problems. So, it you do not have fingers that can crush walnuts, you should have no problem either way.

If you do format your card in your PC, test it and be sure your drone can accept the format of your PC before you go out and capture a once in a lifetime photo, only to find out it was not saved…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev