DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Jacket, just for fun.

Flynn

Reactions
Hey all.

I recently found this cool jacket ($3, mind you!) and was able to add some Velcro strips and a few patches. These were the only patches I could find for the Mavic, and it was a little irritating that they all came with velcro backs, so I kinda needed to attach them to the jacket with the felt strips, rather than sew them directly. However, I've been getting disappointed with the Mavic and its technical issues. I can't get the ting to fly now because of the "Aircraft Motor Overload, Gimbal obstructed" errors I can't get around, which is apparently a faulty ribbon cable issue from chassis to Gimbal.

Jacket is still cool tho, no?

IMG_4897.jpg IMG_4896.jpg

Hey all.

I recently found this cool jacket ($3, mind you!) and was able to add some Velcro strips and a few patches. These were the only patches I could find for the Mavic, and it was a little irritating that they all came with velcro backs, so I kinda needed to attach them to the jacket with the felt strips, rather than sew them directly. However, I've been getting disappointed with the Mavic and its technical issues. I can't get the ting to fly now because of the "Aircraft Motor Overload, Gimbal obstructed" errors I can't get around, which is apparently a faulty ribbon cable issue from chassis to Gimbal.

View attachment 36771 View attachment 36773
Like it [emoji106]

Reactions: SpitFire
Cool is not the word I'd use to describe this. I wouldn't even wear something like this as an actual pilot, and that actually requires tons of time, training, skill, and dedication.

Reactions: e3m6n3s
Cool is not the word I'd use to describe this. I wouldn't even wear something like this as an actual pilot, and that actually requires tons of time, training, skill, and dedication.
bingo, I do not have an AOPA jacket or their decal in my rear window either

Huh, that was unessesary. While I would never claim to be an actual "pilot" if I wasn't trained to be so, I actually like the color, since it was the same as the MavicPilots logo.

I think it looks cool, and is fun to wear and inspires people to ask me about my love of drone flying. To each their own, but thank you for speaking with such disdain about something fun. :/

I need a new jacket, what does the collective think of this?
https://topgunstore.com/top-gunr-ma-1-nylon-bomber-jacket-with-patches.html

Ohhhhh, I get it, you're just trolling me. HA! What a card...

Why not if you're a member?
Drone Pilots - AOPA

Actually, thank you for that link, I'm fairly new to flying, completely hooked on it, and didn't know about that organization, but will definitely be joining them! I hope they have a patch I can add to my cool jacket!

Hey all.

View attachment 36771 View attachment 36773

I may have to do the same...lol very cool

Huh, that was unessesary. While I would never claim to be an actual "pilot" if I wasn't trained to be so, I actually like the color, since it was the same as the MavicPilots logo.

I think it looks cool, and is fun to wear and inspires people to ask me about my love of drone flying. To each their own, but thank you for speaking with such disdain about something fun. :/
Don’t worry, that seems to be typical of his responses
Please tells us @Just_nick , what are your credentials?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569