DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please school me on iPads

Don't know what you have here. the model number MNVX2LL/A, dose NOT show up in apple's data base for iPad Air 2. the "X" is a bad number

Last edited:
what is the SN on the back side of the 1Pad. Since in ends in "R" I wonder if was refurbished. Any way to find out

what is the SN on the back side of the 1Pad. Since in ends in "R" I wonder if was refurbished. Any way to find out

Can't make it out

s-l1600.jpg

Right now I'm just hoping he ships it out before realizing it's not a 16GB, so I don't wanna ask him too many questions about it ;)

at least it goods nice and clean. no scratches. per the about screen, it might be a 32g. good luck. let us know what it is when you get it.

OK, I had emailed him earlier about tracking info and he just replied:

Hi there,
Your item will be shipped Today
Here is the IMEI of the device :352071076943773
You can check the apple warranty on
Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

But now I'm really confused because according to this info page, it is in fact a 16GB model:

ipadair2ebay.jpg

How is this possible if the specs on the about page is showing 28.43GB :confused:

Not that I'm complaining (I mean, more is better, right?), but if it was somehow modified or upgraded, wouldn't that void the Apple warranty?

Well now I'm totally confused :confused:

Is that what you got for my serial number?

The serial doesn't show the GB.

But from my many years of experience with these, I'll say two things-
1. You cannot "upgrade" an iPad. It doesn't allow it.
2. iPads don't need much room. The internalize storage better than android.

Numerous searches online show the MNVX2LL/A model is an iPad Air 2 32GB Wifi + Cellular (Sprint).

Numerous searches online show the MNVX2LL/A model is an iPad Air 2 32GB Wifi + Cellular (Sprint).

Good news :)

I waited until the tracking info showed that it had already been picked up, then I contacted them asking why it had so much storage space, but was only listed as a 16GB.

*seller*
Sorry for the confusion
It is a 32gb original,wrong description

More pix from the listing:

Now, once it arrives, is there some kinda systems check I can do to verify that everything is working properly?

If, u are not planning to update to ios 11,
If, ios 11 hasnt roll out yet
Go to setting, look at "itunes & app store"
Just to make sure previous owner's apple id has been logged out

Plug the ipad to your computer
Open itunes on computer
Click "restore ipad"
Once everything is done
On your ipad, tap "set as new"
The purpose is to eliminate any glitch(es) during the ios update from 10.3.2 to 10.3.3

Last edited:
Good news :)

I waited until the tracking info showed that it had already been picked up, then I contacted them asking why it had so much storage space, but was only listed as a 16GB.

*seller*

More pix from the listing:

Now, once it arrives, is there some kinda systems check I can do to verify that everything is working properly?

You're going to love it. Just update it to the latest firmware and enjoy!

I had asked him about passwords and he said not to worry, that it's iCloud free and restored to default settings

BTW, it only has a cable and no power adapter.

Is the Apple power brick required or can I just use any USB wall adapter? (the ones I use have both 1A /2.1A outputs)

If, u are not planning to update to ios 11,
If, ios 11 hasnt roll out yet
Go to setting, look at "itunes & app store"
Just to make sure previous owner's apple id has been logged out

Plug the ipad to your computer
Open itunes on computer
Click "restore ipad"
Once everything is done
On your ipad, tap "set as new"
The purpose is to eliminate any glitch(es) during the ios update from 10.3.2 to 10.3.3

I'm not a apple guy but have question about this just in case.
Can you plug a apple ipad on a Windows PC and do all that thing mentioned above?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb