DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Rental Now... Retire here in the Future?

@Palerider ,thats just my cup of TEE you dont have to go a FAIRWAY to get there
sorry my stupid sense of humour got the better of me again,hope my comments weren't out of bounds

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: old man mavic
Let me give you my take. We lived in NE Florida until last year. There are several communities with golf courses with homes. Over the years, I’ve seen 3 so calf golf communities lose their back yard gem as the golf courses revenue drys up. The developer then sells the course and now you have 35 new homes with roads doubling the size of your neighborhood and de valuing your once oasis.

Let me give you my take. We lived in NE Florida until last year. There are several communities with golf courses with homes. Over the years, I’ve seen 3 so calf golf communities lose their back yard gem as the golf courses revenue drys up. The developer then sells the course and now you have 35 new homes with roads doubling the size of your neighborhood and de valuing your once oasis.
I would sort of agree with that,.Here is the Miami area, housing is becoming more and more expensive and scarce. I have seen several golf courses fold in my time, and then developers gobble them up and next thing you know, there is a convenient Starbucks next door.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashtar