DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S. Florida Mavic pro checking in

Hey All from West Palm Beach, FL.

I bought my Mavic pro in late 2017 and I’m just a recreational pilot but I go through phases just before a vacation or Bowhunting trip that I try to get back up to speed.

I leave a mile from Trumps Mar A Largo so it’s a permanent NFZ here but I still get to fly.

I’ve been on in the past but changed my email and lost my post count but appreciate all the help and advise here.

Great forum.
Hey there. I lived in West Palm for about 11 years. I live in Naples, FL now. Been Flying and learning alot over the last 3 years. I've been reading the FAAs study guide (intermittently) to gain knowledge and possibly get a 107 license, just to have it, even though I'll probably just fly recreationally most, if not all, the time. But who knows, with a license I may be able to pick up a few jobs. Wedding and Realestate filming sounds fun. Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey All from West Palm Beach, FL.

I bought my Mavic pro in late 2017 and I’m just a recreational pilot but I go through phases just before a vacation or Bowhunting trip that I try to get back up to speed.

I leave a mile from Trumps Mar A Largo so it’s a permanent NFZ here but I still get to fly.

I’ve been on in the past but changed my email and lost my post count but appreciate all the help and advise here.

Great forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Beware the federal wilderness areas around Sedona. All the major landmarks are included. Can’t fly below 2000’ or land/ TO in them.
Here’s some of what I could get;
Great images! I'm traveling to Sedona in a few weeks. Are there a lot of drone restrictions in the red rock areas? I'll be attempting to fly my Mavic 3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake