DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Share your best vertical drone photos

Did you try flying down the chimney?

:D No! I didn't want to get much closer than this. First I didn't want to disturb the two Turkey Vultures who were perched on top who might then fly off and hit or attack me. These are big birds, Eagle sized. I don't think I'd even try that under any conditions. Way too many things could go wrong with that attempt. Not safe.

Reactions: The realdazzler
Lake Clementine Dam, near Auburn, California on the N. Fork of the American River
af6644e3946e2c7fca9c7ed26fb33cae.jpg

Last edited:
super cool shots, is the plane one photoshopped? if not how did u get above it, it looks so close to the ground, awsome photos dude
He had better have done that in photoshop because the only other way is when the aircraft is coming in to land and that would be the most stupid thing anyone could do, to fly right over the landing approach at an airport. Should something happen to the aircraft on approach or something on the runway causes a go around for example, that would cause the aircraft to do a missed approach/aborted landing, and that drone could be right in it's path and possibly take matters for the aircraft, from bad to worse. If that is real, that guy deserves to go to jail for being so stupid because he stupid flying could cause all of us to suffer, due to greater restrictions imposed on us. I just hope it is great Photoshop skills rather than blatant idiot flying.

He had better have done that in photoshop because the only other way is when the aircraft is coming in to land and that would be the most stupid thing anyone could do, to fly right over the landing approach at an airport. Should something happen to the aircraft on approach or something on the runway causes a go around for example, that would cause the aircraft to do a missed approach/aborted landing, and that drone could be right in it's path and possibly take matters for the aircraft, from bad to worse. If that is real, that guy deserves to go to jail for being so stupid because he stupid flying could cause all of us to suffer, due to greater restrictions imposed on us. I just hope it is great Photoshop skills rather than blatant idiot flying.
All legal

No Worries

No tricks just photography from above, fly safe

All legal

No Worries

No tricks just photography from above, fly safe
There is nothing legal about photography from above in that situation. You are not allowed in the vicinity of an airport, with your drone, let alone be in the landing approach path and shooting down on a landing aircraft. Please explain for us all, how in the world you deemed such a shot, assuming it was real, would be legal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slim.slamma

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki