• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be better

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

electrohutner

Reactions
Hello Guys, I am really proud owner of My Mavic Drone, I went to brasil in january this year, and I recorded a nice spot with it, but I want to hear abour your opinion, what I can do better or not. Im open minded and I accept critic.

The link is here:

Now, end of this month I will go again to brasil, and I want to take with me your opinion, so that I can imporve my work.. and get better with time.

What do you think guys?

Incredible for your first clip! I personally wasn’t a fan of the turning drone over the city, wasn’t terribly cinematic. Or the close out of I’m guessing family waving away the mavic......for your first clip I thought it was really remarkable. Well done to you young man.

Good! Like the way you cut it with the music (or vice versa). It integrates really good. The shots are timed nicely and awesome of course. The quick panning is a bit harsh to the eye. I would be careful with that. Other than that, wow, cool!

I answered 'could be better' only because it really CAN be even better than this, if you refrain from panning too much. It is smoother to fly in a large circle if panning is what you want.

Thank you Lake_Flyer, I will take that in consideration, next time I will be more careful, with the direction changes of my mavic :D

Hello Guys, I am really proud owner of My Mavic Drone, I went to brasil in january this year, and I recorded a nice spot with it, but I want to hear abour your opinion, what I can do better or not. Im open minded and I accept critic.

The link is here:

Now, end of this month I will go again to brasil, and I want to take with me your opinion, so that I can imporve my work.. and get better with time.

What do you think guys?
very nice video congrats

There are certainly moments of nice smooth cinematic shots in both videos. But like some other comments, I too would say really work on your horizontal movements/pans as they are not very smooth and sometimes jerky that takes away from the shot. Just know that every little adjustment you make in a (start/stop) motion will be noticed. So if you have to make an adjustment, make sure to edit those movements out when in post production.

The first video was epic for the first 0:52 but then the shot at 0:53 ruined the entire cinematic feel you had going as did the pan at 0:56. Also, try to note the shots you've already used. I've noticed a lot of repeated clips in both videos. Remember, sometimes less is more when it comes to your footage and story telling.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada