DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tired of waiting for Mavic 2 support on CrystalSky? Wait no longer!

Thanks for the update! Flew today and DJIGo4 wanted an update. Now I need to link my controller to the Mavic 2 Pro every time it boots up. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Just installed the CS APK provided by Mr. CP in the first post. It couldn’t have taken more than 5 minutes from download to install. Man! That’s fast! Did a quick test and it works! It really works! And I swear...even the video looked brighter (doh!)

Thanks, Mr. CP. As others have said - You Da Man!

Ray “happy again” Jay

Reactions: Cyberpower678
I uploaded the apk and when connected to Go4 I get no telemetry read outs. Everything is N/A I would think you guys are not flying with your cs monitors this way. So I must be doin some thjg wrong ‍♂️

I uploaded the apk and when connected to Go4 I get no telemetry read outs. Everything is N/A I would think you guys are not flying with your cs monitors this way. So I must be doin some thjg wrong ‍♂️
You uploaded the APK? To where? What you should be doing is downloading the APK directly on the CrystalSky and then opening it in the download folder where it will then install. You may need to reboot afterwards.

You uploaded the APK? To where? What you should be doing is downloading the APK directly on the CrystalSky and then opening it in the download folder where it will then install. You may need to reboot afterwards.
Was able to open, thanks!

I did few more tests with the CS and M2P with no problems....except there were no maps, which made it a bit tricky to navigate. So I hooked up my MP (aka M1) to see if the issue was related to the M2P/APK. No dice. It appears to be a problem with my CS.

Now, I seem to remember that there is a fix for this but I can’t remember what it is. So, if anyone out there in MP land has any tips, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ray Jay

Probably because they got wind that I made it available earlier than they wanted. :p

Curious if anyone has been able to update to 4.3 the usual method? I used the apk (THANKS!) so can't test it, but have a friend who is not seeing the update if it is indeed released. Curious more than anything else. I pointed him here to get it manually.

Curious if anyone has been able to update to 4.3 the usual method? I used the apk (THANKS!) so can't test it, but have a friend who is not seeing the update if it is indeed released. Curious more than anything else. I pointed him here to get it manually.
The usual method produced no results for me (in the US).

It pans fine for me on my CrystalSky with this new update. For me it was the same press and hold until the blue dot showed up.
Yep. Mine pans as expected on my CS. It does sort of feel like I have to hold my press for a fraction of a second longer than on my iPhone X but I wouldn’t notice it without something to compare to and that was the same when I only had tilt with my Air.

Finally was able to take the drone on its maiden voyage, but boy does the CrystalSky get really hot.

I think I have an idea now why the DJI devs were holding off on the update.

So, there was a thread on the DJI forum that reported the 'official' CS update had started to roll out geographically (starting with South Africa)….has anyone been able to confirm if that is the case or not?

Mavic 2 is now compatible with CS!!!

Official update is now rolling, see my new thread...

@Cyberpower678 there is a dev team somewhere that had probably had to scramble and remove the fluff from their schedule to get the update out, looks like you lit a fire under their @sses!

Hi all
Ok so Ive downloaded this. what do I do next ? How do I get it onto the Crystalsky ?
1) Load the .apk file onto a MicroSD card.
2) Insert the SD card into the side of the CS.
3) Open Explorer, choose the SD card slot with your card in it, tap on the file to install it.
4) Once the install is done, open the Go 4 app and you should be good to go.

Reactions: avanti1963
So, there was a thread on the DJI forum that reported the 'official' CS update had started to roll out geographically (starting with South Africa)….has anyone been able to confirm if that is the case or not?

Mavic 2 is now compatible with CS!!!
Got the update prompt on my 5.5 here in Sweden earlier today but did not update. I'll let you guys beta test it. [emoji6] I use an Air which works well with the previous version. No hurry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR