DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tired of waiting for Mavic 2 support on CrystalSky? Wait no longer!

So, the official news from DJI is that the US won't see an update for a while. Thus leaving us users in the dust. But I have managed to pull an updated, official, CS APK for DJI Go 4 from their servers and have created a share link for everyone to use.

Tap this link with your CrystalSky to download the APK

It will install onto the CrystalSky bringing the app up to v4.3.0 and allowing full control of the Mavic 2 on the CrystalSky including activating it.

Enjoy. :):cool:

Last edited:
So, the official news from DJI is that the US won't see an update for a while. Thus leaving us users in the dust. But I have managed to pull an updated, official, CS APK for DJI Go 4 from their servers and have created a share link for everyone to use.

It will install onto the CrystalSky bringing the app up to v4.3.0 and allowing full control of the Mavic 2 on the CrystalSky including activating it.

Great job!

Reactions: Cyberpower678
is the live feed HD mode 1080p on CS? can you screen record without lag or issues?

Thanks, Cyberpower. Great find!!!
I copied the APK to a micro SD card and installed successfully. I was able to fly and use the features with the new version, no problems. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Perfect timing, I was about to return the M2P back to Dji. :)

Thanks a lot. I got it.

is the live feed HD mode 1080p on CS? can you screen record without lag or issues?

You'll need a screen record program and you'll have to try to record in lowest possible bit rate in order to get a somewhat lagless record. It's a known issue on CS but DJI hasn't come up with a fix. It just might be a hardware limitation.

Reactions: dv8ed
Has anyone tried it with previous birds? Any possible issues with them? (Pro or Air)

dji I told me this morning that that update wont run some of the features on the mavic2 . but from what i read above that seems to be another lie from dji. They also told me that they will release the update before the end of september , if not before. were see!
On the subjet of a screen recorder on the CS. I did try the a-z recorder. it will work but the playback is tiny on the screen.

Version 4.3 seems to be running all the features of the Mavic 2, at least on the 3 flights I have made. Tried the advanced features too, all working well. I think the person at DJI is probably thinking of the prior version, which allowed you to connect to the M2 using the M1 selection on the main screen, but was missing info like battery, etc.

dji I told me this morning that that update wont run some of the features on the mavic2 . but from what i read above that seems to be another lie from dji. They also told me that they will release the update before the end of september , if not before. were see!
On the subject of a screen recorder on the CS. I did try the a-z recorder. it will work but the playback is tiny on the screen.
Unless you have an in at DJI, it's been my experience that any first level support is just reading out of a book. Look at the support responses on the DJI forum and you'll notice that many of them are verbatim matches, or very close. Only time will tell. Everything else is speculation.

DJI has released 4.3 now

This is by far the best thing I have ever seen in a forum.
If you live in Vegas I will buy you a beer. Thanks a million!!!!!

Worked great for me! Downloaded via PC, copied to SD card, installed SD card in CS. Went to explorer, opened the file and installed. Updated flawlessly. I received a firmware mismatch and had to update, other than that it went off without a hitch. I can finally use something other than Litchi Beta on the M2P, Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2