DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Total noob with phone compatibility question!

MZA999

Reactions
Hi
I'm sure I'll get loads of info. I would like to buy a Mavic Mini but have seen the Oneplus 6 isn't compatible with it? Oneplus phones either side of it are! I have seen some people say the user it so not sure? Died anyone know /use this phone. What is the best solution, thanks. First question of many probably!

welcome to the forum ,cant help with your question as i use a ipad for my drones

Requirements for Fly app are:
Android 6 or higher, 64bit
4GB installed RAM.

Many have gotten it to work with less RAM, (would not recommend less than 2GB) but you'll have to manually download and install the APK.

OnePlus appears to be spec'd at 6-8GB RAM and new enough that it should be 64bit hardware and OS.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

I would like to buy a Mavic Mini but have seen the Oneplus 6 isn't compatible with it?
By not compatible, I think you mean DJI does not support it. If so, that's accurate.

This list shows people are successfully using it with DJI Fly.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Hi
I'm sure I'll get loads of info. I would like to buy a Mavic Mini but have seen the Oneplus 6 isn't compatible with it? Oneplus phones either side of it are! I have seen some people say the user it so not sure? Died anyone know /use this phone. What is the best solution, thanks. First question of many probably!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Oneplus 6 works fine with it. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi I've just bought a mini 2 and tried to get it connected to my OnePlus 6. But it's not working so my excitement has turned to bitter disappointment. I see people posting that they have it working with the OnePlus 6 and was wondering if anyone can help me figure out why mine won't connect

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear007