DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TriplTek - MINI -

MA2 317

Spark 2017- 2021 MA2 2020 - ??
Premium Pilot
Reactions
For pilots that want a brighter display without the bulk of a tablet, TriplTek has released a phone sized device with 1300 nits of sustained brightness.

I saw this posted somewhere else this morning. I have the Pro 8 and probably not upgrade as it's serving my purpose.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: MA2 317
Thank you guys, The TRIPLTEK Mini is not an upgrade for any of the TRIPLTEK tablets. For the TRIPLTEK 7 and 8 users who enjoy flying with a large display, the TRIPLTEK 9 is the natural upgrade because it is a professional tool with the most powerful system and the best display of all other Tripltek devices.

The TRIPLTEK Mini is for drone users who want a small portable true sunlight-readable display instead of the DJI RC(no sunlight readable) or the RC PRO, so they can edit, upload videos to social media immediately, transmit live video, use third-party apps to check the weather, maps, places to fly...
With the advantage of a bright display, portability, and a device that will work with all your drones as opposed to the DJI RC or DJI RC PRO.

Also, the DJI RC2 costs about $370, so for $200 more you can have the TMini with the features of the DJI RC PRO which costs $1200, and use it for many other tasks, like as a monitor for a DSLR camera, GPS navigation for bike, or any outdoor activities.

Thank you guys, The TRIPLTEK Mini is not an upgrade for any of the TRIPLTEK tablets. For the TRIPLTEK 7 and 8 users who enjoy flying with a large display, the TRIPLTEK 9 is the natural upgrade because it is a professional tool with the most powerful system and the best display of all other Tripltek devices.

The TRIPLTEK Mini is for drone users who want a small portable true sunlight-readable display instead of the DJI RC(no sunlight readable) or the RC PRO, so they can edit, upload videos to social media immediately, transmit live video, use third-party apps to check the weather, maps, places to fly...
With the advantage of a bright display, portability, and a device that will work with all your drones as opposed to the DJI RC or DJI RC PRO.

Also, the DJI RC2 costs about $370, so for $200 more you can have the TMini with the features of the DJI RC PRO which costs $1200, and use it for many other tasks, like as a monitor for a DSLR camera, GPS navigation for bike, or any outdoor activities.
You all should consider upgrade trade-ins :)

Reactions: MA2 317
I’ve had the TRIPLTEK Mini for a few weeks, and I can honestly say I am thoroughly impressed with all it can do (except for the camera)😁. It is very well built, responds quickly, and the visibility is unparalleled. Watch the review and ask any questions. I would happy to answer all of them!

Tripltek Mini Smartphone - The BRIGHTEST Screen You Can Get! A Comprehensive Review

Reactions: TRIPLTEK

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne