DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AdyEndre

Reactions
Hi!

I recently tried flying my drone, and then gimbal started making weird noises and the video is jello (ing?). Here is a video I have edited to show the problem in detail. I had no crashes that could connect to this issue. (video uploaded to onedrive, no need to sign in).

The video details everything, please watch it.

If it requires permissions, open it in incognito mode!

dronefault.mp4

Here is the raw footage from the drone: DJI_0251.MP4

Could it be the motor? Should I replca just the props, or the entire arms?

Anything helps!

(I'm trying to keep it low budget)

Last edited:
I cannot open the details BUT if your gimble is making a noise then it should go back to DJI for repair not sure what drone you have but DJI is the cheapest way for your gimble repairs actually

I cannot open the details BUT if your gimble is making a noise then it should go back to DJI for repair not sure what drone you have but DJI is the cheapest way for your gimble repairs actually
Hi! I have update the link, please check now. How cheap is it, bcause I can solder the new arm if I order one.? Also, I bought it second hand so I don't think it has any offical papers, which I think I'll need if I want to request dji repair.

The best by far is DRONE NERDS in Miami, FL

I had Camera Gimbal Issues with mi Air 2.

Total cost was $104 including shipping back to me!

Just my experience an $0.02!

Reactions: twickers14
The best by far is DRONE NERDS in Miami, FL

I had Camera Gimbal Issues with mi Air 2.

Total cost was $104 including shipping back to me!

Just my experience an $0.02!
Well, Im in Hungary (Europe) so that is not an option for me. Still no idea what can cause the issue?

Even without Care Refresh, DJI repair prices are reasonable. They usually cover the shipping both ways and may send you a refurbished aircraft. Additionally, you never know, they may say it's a warranty repair. It's worth a shot.

Well, I think I'll try to buy new props first, if that does not solve it, I'll take it to the dji service. I'm just afraid that UPS or the post office will lose my package, and the center is a 6H<->6H (so 12 hours) of travel from where I live.

Okay, firstly, try to put new props on. It's easy for broken unbalanced propellers to cause that. If it doesn't solve the issue, contact DJI support.

Some updates here: I've replaced the props, and the motor that sounded suspicous, but the same thing is happening nothing has changed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne