DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Western PA here.

kruzzenkidd

Reactions
New to the scene , mavic arrived today was a bit hesitant as I've never flown anything before. Did 2 flights today seems rather easy , provided you pay attention , any tips and hints are welcome as well as constructive criticism. Location Ellwood City PA.

3b4169f748f7cd72e284503d7047a78f.jpg
got to figure out the best night settings.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Would it not focus for you?

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum, @kruzzenkidd! Congrats on your Mavic purchase and enjoy! If our team can be of any assistance to you with your equipment or helping you with the necessary accessories or parts that you require don't hesitate to reach out. Safe flying and see you around! ;)

New to the scene , mavic arrived today was a bit hesitant as I've never flown anything before. Did 2 flights today seems rather easy , provided you pay attention , any tips and hints are welcome as well as constructive criticism. Location Ellwood City PA.
Howdy from Wyoming kruzzenkidd, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

EWC!!! I was born and raised there. I live in Moon now, but I broke my Mavic's cherry at Stieffel Park. I figured I know a lot of the cops still so if I was doing something wrong I'd at most get a punch in the arm and a bad "Your mom" joke. BTW, Steiffel isnt the best place given that big ol' cell tower within 200 yards. I got a lesson in radio signal interference. I also went back in mid October and flew it down in the dried up Connie Q next to that little ball field in Ellport. But I got freaked out when this helicopter would pop up soon as I took flight. Happened twice. I later found out they were building that new water treatment plant across the river and up the hill. Have you found any good spots to fly?

your not to far from me im in kittanning, i'm new here as well i've learned a ton reading these forums

Reactions: SkyIScrape
your not to far from me im in kittanning, i'm new here as well i've learned a ton reading these forums
Yeah, there are some good, smart people here who can answer just about anything. msinger, who replied to you above, is one of about four people you'll get the real-deal answer from. He's got a great site: www.mavichelp.com.

You also run into a ton of armchair quarterback experts who will lead you astray. Cheers! Go Steelers!!!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying