DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the furthest you've legally flown your Mavic Mini?

bfindlay

Reactions
Just the other day I did a range test and I had a buddy who helped me out by being my secondary observer. He was at a nearby road where we exchanged visual contact of the drone. It was fairly windy out so I didn't want to push my luck given on the flight back I had the headwind. I flew out to just over 2500 meters or 2.5km and then I had lost signal so flew back.

I was pleased with the results and am curious what everyone else has gotten with the drone.

Just the other day I did a range test and I had a buddy who helped me out by being my secondary observer. He was at a nearby road where we exchanged visual contact of the drone. It was fairly windy out so I didn't want to push my luck given on the flight back I had the headwind. I flew out to just over 2500 meters or 2.5km and then I had lost signal so flew back.

I was pleased with the results and am curious what everyone else has gotten with the drone.
There are some records here! Although not legal in some countries. It will let know you know what the MM is capable of.
Official Mavic Mini Range Leaderboard!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone