DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you order your Mavic Air 2 from and why?

Apple, because of 10% EPP discount and fast delivery (based on my experience with other dji drone purchases). Received my fly more combo this morning Friday 5/8.

Reactions: Rchawks
OmniViewTech near Toronto, Canada. Got my Spark there a few years back. They have a lowest price (Canada) guarantee, they have onsite service, and great customer service.
omniviewtech.ca
I live a couple hours north of Toronto and seriously considered Omniview. But DJI pays all taxes and shipping and the savings was almost 300 CAD, so I went with DJI. I can wait an extra week or two for that.

Reactions: Gizmodude
Wow best buy is still getting my order ready this morning Saturday for supposed Monday arrival. Pretty doubtful

Ordered mine the night of the launch AprI’ll 27th Direct from DJI.. My reason was tax savings and free shipping. I live in Canada ( Ontario ) and we pay 13% sales tax on almost everything ! :mad:
Saved over $145 buying direct from DJI ( with Care Refresh added ) as opposed to buying from a local 3rd part reseller like Best Buy ! Also I have DJI Select membership which gave me 50% off Care Refresh for the MavAir2 ..
Cheers

Wow best buy is still getting my order ready this morning Saturday for supposed Monday arrival. Pretty doubtful
Don't feel too bad, you're not alone. Mine has been "getting ready" since Thursday evening.

Ordered mine the night of the launch AprI’ll 27th Direct from DJI.. My reason was tax savings and free shipping. I live in Canada ( Ontario ) and we pay 13% sales tax on almost everything ! :mad:
Saved over $145 buying direct from DJI ( with Care Refresh added ) as opposed to buying from a local 3rd part reseller like Best Buy ! Also I have DJI Select membership which gave me 50% off Care Refresh for the MavAir2 ..
Cheers
What’s your current status with DJI?

Ordered fly more combo on launch day directly from DJI. Cancelled as shipping time was very vague and people had in past experienced long delays.

Ordered from Amazon for 5% cashback, estimated to arrive May 13. Later, they moved the delivery date first to June and then to May 22. Cancelled.

Ordered from Adorama, they estimated arrival on May 13. Later, they moved it to backorder with no estimate for shipping date. Cancelled.

Ordered today from DroneNerds. They still had plenty on stock in Friday, and are closed over weekend. Hoping that they will be able to ship in Mon. A positive surprise was that they did not add tax when shipping to California. Downside is that free delivery takes 5 business days.

Looks like buying a drone is not made easy... Wish me luck.

Originally bestbuy. Ordered 4/29 with delivery being 5/11. It updated friday 5/8 to say 5/22 delivery. Cancelled and ordered from Amazon. Supposed to be delivered 5/13.

Cheers
Will you not get tagged at customs and have to pay the tax anyway? Was thinking of ordering from DJI seemed a bit cheaper but depends on the final exchange rate with the credit card.

Yes, try Advexure. They have a warehouse in Los Angeles and said orders placed now will ship on Tuesday.

Thank you for your support! Yes, our main facility is here in LA. The Mavic Air 2 is now shipping regularly. I do recommend pinging our team and they can provide exact shipping timelines, but there is plenty of stock arriving as the week goes on. Thumbswayup

I ordered my Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo, 128 Micro SD Card, and DJI Care refresh from DJI as well, taxes included and free shipping. Ordered my first Phantom from there a few years back with no hassles.

Here is the latest from DJI support
“Per checking here, your order is expected to be shipped on or before(21st of May.) but I can see here that there's a possibility that your order might shipped earlier than that and you will be notified via email regarding the shipping details once it shipped out from our warehouse and has an additional 3-5 business days for the actual delivery.”

Does anyone know if you have to pay sales tax in Massachusetts when ordering directly from DJI? I'm trying to figure out the best way to purchase. I was thinking of buying from the apple store online since i get 3% back on purchases from Apple, but I still have pay sales tax of 6.25% in MA

Originally ordered through B&H, it sat in "Sent to Warehouse" for 3 days after it was supposed to ship. Cancelled the order, ordered from DroneNerds yesterday around noon, it was shipped a couple hours later, should be here on Monday :)

Thank you for your support! Yes, our main facility is here in LA. The Mavic Air 2 is now shipping regularly. I do recommend pinging our team and they can provide exact shipping timelines, but there is plenty of stock arriving as the week goes on. Thumbswayup
Got mine today. Thank you Advexure!!! Ordered on 5/7 to get on the 5/12 shipped out. Great communication from them. I would definitely recommend checking them out!

Attachments

• 20200515_171300.jpg
    20200515_171300.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 14
Got mine today. Thank you Advexure!!! Ordered on 5/7 to get on the 5/12 shipped out. Great communication from them. I would definitely recommend checking them out!

Great to hear, you are most welcome! We appreciate the support.

I'm asking this because who might have the best deal, no shipping charge or sales tax, ect.
Otherwise I'm sure the base price will all be about the same.
Oh yeah, return policy.
I do understand this is a good price for this drone, considering what you're getting and not to be cheap but money is a bit tougher to come by anymore. I'm sure I cannot be the only one here looking for the best deal.
I bought mine from Best Buy. There was a slight delay in shipping which was ok since they were not in stock in the local stores. I opted for the rewards and received $50.

Drone Nerds. 3.5% off using Rakuten. Free shipping and no sales tax. Originally, when I placed the order Thursday evening, it said they were back ordered for 7 to 10 business days. I got an email on Friday with tracking info. I am very excited to say the least.

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming