DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have talked to Best buy 2 times now and my order is still "getting ready" for Monday. Pretty disappointing I dont even have a tracking number and it hasnt shipped
I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered on the 29th, they took the money last Thursday and the status changed to "Arriving by Monday and Getting it Ready".

I talked to Best Buy this morning and the rep told me my order was being processed by the Dublin Georgia warehouse and was still on track to be delivered on Monday.

I'm sitting here, hasn't shipped, no tracking while seeing people who ordered after me who have already received it from that warehouse.

Reactions: Dannick
BTW... any of you Apple people out there want to swap my extra lightening cord for your usb-c (android) cord... please DM me. I'd love to have an extra, and I'm sure there is someone who feels the same

I think fedex lost my drone. I called customer service and she said apple put a hold on the deliver. Why would apple do that so I called them and denied it. I hope fedex didnt lose my drone.

I think fedex lost my drone. I called customer service and she said apple put a hold on the deliver. Why would apple do that so I called them and denied it. I hope fedex didnt lose my drone.

I'm sure all will be well my friend. Mine was a delightful surprise. I wasn't looking for it until Monday.

I'm sure all will be well my friend. Mine was a delightful surprise. I wasn't looking for it until Monday.
Hopefully. It’s just that I’m expecting to see it when I get home. It was already in the vehicle for delivery then all of a sudden the label was unreadable. Then the customer service person lied to me.

Bruh I am legit wondering why my Best Buy status is still preparing while everyone is getting their tracking
Same here!!!!! I ordered on the 2nd, the money has now left my account, but says preparing, yet others here that ordered on the 7th are getting theirs today!!!!!! What a bunch of BS

Last edited:
Reactions: bp328i
I have a question...I cannot find the controller dimensions for the Mavic Air 2 controller. Are they the exact same size as the smart controller? I have the smart controller on order too and want to get a case so need to know. Thanks.

I am not sure of the smart controller dimensions, but as soon as I find one of the **** 4 tape measures I have, I'd be happy to give you the dimensions. (Let me look at the paperwork too, might be in there)

Don't forget about the battery dilemma. Pretty sure you still need to first charge each one individually without the dock to ensure proper activation.

Edit: I'm not sure if this has been addressed or remedied by DJI yet, so I just wanted to throw that out there.

Got it. wouldn’t want to make that mistake!

Reactions: Zee_Bass
I'm kind of figuring out what company ships out on Saturday/Sunday. Highly annoyed that others are getting theirs.

Wow my guy... I can understand being frustrated with lack of communication from sellers and/or shippers regarding your order. But being "annoyed" others are getting theirs before you? Thats a bit much mate. Id be happy for those who have gotten theirs and find answers to what went wrong with your order this time to avoid it in the future.

Dont be a crab in a barrel (if you dont know the reference, look it up).

I am sure you will get yours sooner than others... just chill and be patient my friend.

Reactions: AutonomousGnome

I'm in the same boat lol. Mine was scheduled for delivery at 10am but now it has not even left the destination hub to get delivered. It was a bonus to get it early but even Monday is fine if it even gets delivered.

Well... she has arrived! I actually saw the UPS driver in my area coming home from a trip to the market, flagged him down, and yup, my package was with him...

She is packaged differently from the reveals on YouTube though...View attachment 100884

Its really interesting how the packaging is different.

I wonder whats with that.

For others who have received theirs, how was the packaging?

Same here!!!!! I ordered on the 2nd, the money has now left my account, but says preparing, yet others here that ordered on the 7th are getting theirs today!!!!!! What a bunch of BS
Makes no sense I ordered on the 5th arrived today

Attachments

• 7975BB28-5EE7-4746-B13E-EF6DE8E5585E.jpeg
    7975BB28-5EE7-4746-B13E-EF6DE8E5585E.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members