DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did not. In the moment I forgot how to turn it on.
Also I’m wondering if it would be required to have the light on when it takes a snapshot at the beginning of the flight.

For some reason I thought the light would automatically go on in low light situations. Maybe that’s a setting. Maybe I should RTFM. ?

Hi guys....i would like to know if i have mavic air 2 fcc version..would i be able to fly for 10km in CE region?
They will all fly 10km in FCC mode (US) and 6km in CE mode (Europe and elsewhere), so no you wont get 10km in CE region.

Is there a hack on android phones that i can use to jailbreak this...cause i feel this is not fair im not getting the same distance as those device in USA

Is there a hack on android phones that i can use to jailbreak this...cause i feel this is not fair im not getting the same distance as those device in USA
The gps hack doesn't seem to be working, as soon as the drone is moved outside it switches back to CE mode.

Im confident there will be a workaround though.

The gps hack doesn't seem to be working, as soon as the drone is moved outside it switches back to CE mode.

Im confident there will be a workaround though.

this guy is saying it works?

Reactions: Twiggy0 and gb160
Well, overnight DHL appeared to have transported my shipment from Amsterdam to Brussels to East Midlands and it’s now in Ireland, hopefully turns up today or tomorrow ??

Reactions: gb160
Arrived

pwn9AfB.jpg

I just received mine at 9:30am All in All I think DJI did pretty good all things concidering. I can"t wait to get home and mess with it. It's windy and nasty out here in florida right now..

Mine has been dispatched today(Amazon facility Dunfermline)arriving tomorrow(Newcastle upon tyne) before 11am(UK time) fly more combo from Amazon UK. Royal mail parcel delivery. Excited now.

If I’m to believe the latest lie from UPS the package is in Portland. Just got here this afternoon from California so that should mean delivery tomorrow. The good news is that weather should be better tomorrow.

UPS has this horrible feature that you can track the exact location of the truck. Such the tease. So close yet so far! I wonder if anyone has ever used that to intercept a truck and ask for their package? ? :p

Reactions: kidroc
Got home from work, and then the FedEx guy pulled up[emoji16]. Mavic Air 2 in the house!

UPS has this horrible feature that you can track the exact location of the truck. Such the tease. So close yet so far! I wonder if anyone has ever used that to intercept a truck and ask for their package? ? :p
This was my story on Monday. The truck was no further then 1 mile from my house all day, at one point he was 2 blocks away from my house around noon... and still did not deliver my package until after 7pm. It was torture!

I seriously thought about intercepting the truck but with all this shelter in place I thought it might seem a little inappropriate.

Called FedEx today because my package has been in Florida all week and its due to me tomorrow in California. When I called they said it will be delivered. no update on the site. just says arrived at FedEx location Pompano Beach FL. I really hope its not lost and they forgot to scan it out.

• Angry
Reactions: whareable
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229