DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mysticgnarwhal

Reactions
Hey all!

After hours an hours of cutting my footage down, I finally finished my video from my trip to Alaska this past fall. It's not all drone shots, but I would appreciate if you would take a gander.

The drone shots are all with the Mavic Pro and I used mostly the Polar Pro ND/4 Polarizer Filters. I even managed to get some Beluga Whales and it was VERY windy, but the Mavic (luckily) held it's ground and made it back to me.

Let me know your thoughts!

Very nicely done! Good edit too!

Great video..we just moved out of Alaska. Lived in Wasilla for years. Miss that place bad!

I just kept saying WOW to myself while watching the video, very nicely done !!

What editing software did you use ?

Great video..we just moved out of Alaska. Lived in Wasilla for years. Miss that place bad!
Ah that's awesome! We spent two night in Wasilla and really enjoyed it there! Wish I could have seen the northern lights, but the cloud cover was too much! Thanks for watching I appreciate it!

I just kept saying WOW to myself while watching the video, very nicely done !!

What editing software did you use ?
That means a lot - thank you so much!

I used Final Cut Pro X for the editing with Color Finale Pro to grade it!

Awesome video, really well done, especially the editing!

Hey all!

After hours an hours of cutting my footage down, I finally finished my video from my trip to Alaska this past fall. It's not all drone shots, but I would appreciate if you would take a gander.

The drone shots are all with the Mavic Pro and I used mostly the Polar Pro ND/4 Polarizer Filters. I even managed to get some Beluga Whales and it was VERY windy, but the Mavic (luckily) held it's ground and made it back to me.

Let me know your thoughts!

Awesome man, I was showing my family (in for the holidays) and they recognized some landmarks from their trip up there. Very exciting. Nice work brother!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan