DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Hey Everyone!
As a lot of you know the current situation in Ukraine going on with the invasion from Russia.
I was born there so it definitely was not pleasant hearing about that.
I had the Opportunity to visit Ukraine about 5 months ago and had managed to capture quite a bit of footage.
Here is my tribute to Ukraine.

Reactions: zero2018
Amazing thanks for sharing absolutely stunning .God bless stay safe and let us all pray for Ukraine.

Hey Everyone!
As a lot of you know the current situation in Ukraine going on with the invasion from Russia.
I had the Opportunity to visit Ukraine about 5 months ago and had managed to capture quite a bit of footage.

Sad to hear what is happening.

I hope Ukraine drives out the invadrr we’rers and that your beautiful country and the people emerge in tact and victorious. Our thoughts and prayers go out to God for you all.

Wow! Thank you for all your support! It is really nice reading so much encouraging things from you all!

Just a little backstory about me, I was born in Ukraine, but my family immigrated to the USA after the collapse of the USSR. Ive been back multiple times to visit family, and the last time I visited was 5 months ago. It truly does have so much history and historical sites. I sure do hope this war ends very soon.
My family in Ukraine is safe currently but are just terrified.
We really appreciate the support!

Thank you for bringing your home into ours, it was beautiful...

Hey Everyone!

Love your video, our thoughts & Prayers are with you all Ukraine and hoping this bad situation is resolved, let’s pray that piece will be restored soon in Ukraine.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Nice footage of Ukraine, Praying for Peace.

Hey Everyone!

Beautiful, zero!

Pray for people of Ukraine, and the people of Russia too.

Reactions: Chris4koi
Can’t understand why we can’t live, let live, and just be happy flying drones? Prayers to the citizens of Ukraine from the people of the USA.

Reactions: Chris4koi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929