DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

zero2018

Reactions
Hey Everyone!
As a lot of you know the current situation in Ukraine going on with the invasion from Russia.
I was born there so it definitely was not pleasant hearing about that.
I had the Opportunity to visit Ukraine about 5 months ago and had managed to capture quite a bit of footage.
Here is my tribute to Ukraine.

Great video. I hope it looks the same in a month.

Absolutely amazing footage.
I was also born in Ukraine but now living in Spain, but I still have my family living in Ukraine, I'm worried about this situation.
Definitely wasn't expecting this invasion by the Russians.
Praying for everyone in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully when this is all over Ukraine will still be a free and democratic country.

Chris

Reactions: Chris4koi
Une très belle ville... Souhaitons qu'elle redevienne rapidement telle que sur cette très belle vidéo !

Hey Everyone!
As a lot of you know the current situation in Ukraine going on with the invasion from Russia.
I had the Opportunity to visit Ukraine about 5 months ago and had managed to capture quite a bit of footage.

Beautiful footage...💜

Hey Everyone!

Superb video. Thanks for sharing and let’s pray piece will be restored soon in Ukraine.

Hey Everyone!

Beautiful video and place, it probably won't look like that again for a long time, if ever. I won't get political, despite how much I would like to.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54