• Landing Pad

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Landing Legs

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

PaulArcher

Reactions
Hey there, guys,

I always see online people reviewing tons of accessories for the Mavic but if you get all of them your flight experience sucks.
Mostly because it takes so much time to install every accessory and carry them with you.
So i made a video with my favorite 6 that are small and actually shorten the time you need to get in the air!
Here it is: My top 6 Mavic accessories

I'm not sure I use the Range extender that much, but surprisingly, it works well for me!

What accessories do you have in your Mavic case to keep everything easy to do?

Thanks!

Btw, I've created a poll above, please tell me if you want any new accessories added to it!

Here are my favorite must-have accessories for the Mavic:
  • Extra Batteries (get them from DJI or Amazon)
  • Lens Pen (to easily clean the camera or ND filters)
  • Case (check out the Go Professional hard case or others here)
  • Extra Memory Card (find commonly used memory cards here)
  • Memory Card Reader (to easily transfer photos/videos from memory card to a computer)
  • ND Camera Filters (find a list of good brands to use here)
  • Toolkit (in case you need to disassemble anything)
  • Combined Gimbal Lock & Cover (the OEM cover has weak tabs that eventually break off)
  • Compatible Phone/Tablet to Fly (see a list of commonly used phones/tablets here)
  • Extended Landing Gear (in case you need more clearance between the camera & ground)

Last edited:
FM combo accessories
Batteries (have 4 total)
DJI ND filter set
Gimbal sun shade (modified for more clearance, replaces stock clear one) that may or may not get left on in flight depending on conditions
DJI Goggles
Bag to carry the lot

That's about it. Rest is usless/more of a nuisance than a benefit.

Great list you have there. But don't you agree having the silent propellers is absolutely awesome?

Great list you have there. But don't you agree having the silent propellers is absolutely awesome?

I love the silent props. Not that they are actually silent, but the noise they do make isn’t as irritating as normal props are

Nice video Paul. Especially the comment about your Ex. Haha.
Thanks, Fireproof! And here I thought it was a bad joke, haha.
I love the silent props. Not that they are actually silent, but the noise they do make isn’t as irritating as normal props are
Can't wait for my props to get here. I ordered a pair of cheaper "aftermarket" ones from gearbest to compare them with the original silent ones and the non silent ones.

I'll probably make that video before christmas (if they get till then)

Reactions: Neebles
#1. DJI Goggles

Period. An absolute must. The difference between watching camera view on a phone/tablet screen and experiencing the breathtaking feeling of *being a drone* is like a difference between watching someone skydive on youtube and actually jumping out of a perfectly good airplane yourself.

#1 is Goggles, the rest can be #2, #3, ...in no particular order. :D

I must agree with you. However I wanted to keep everything at an affordable rate. I think I should change the title to something "cheap" or "budget" choices.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I ordered a pair of cheaper "aftermarket" ones from gearbest
Good luck with the cheap knockoffs.

I also agree that there are no silent props. There are slightly lower-pitched props, that's it.

My most-used accessory is the blue charging hub that charges three batteries simultaneously rather than sequentially.

My most-used accessory is the blue charging hub that charges three batteries simultaneously rather than sequentially.
Great pick! I think i should do a POLL in the future on this forum and do videos on the problems and questions people have here.

I bought a 6 pack of ND ND/PL filters by Neewer....Im looking forward to trying out an affordable alternative to the high price filters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS