DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Belizaire

Reactions
Hey all,

I recently had to ship my Mavic off for repair and I made a quick video about the entire process.
Documenting emails, procedure and timescales.

Hopefully it may be of interest to some.

Thanks,
-Aidan

Reactions: Pedro
Thanks for that.. I'm 12 days into a repair for the same issue (mine was lower right). On Thursday they confirmed it's being replaced under warranty but they've run out of Mavics and there will be, to quote DJI, a 2 to 4 day delay in returning one to me. If that turns out to be correct, I reckon my whole process will take about the same as yours.

Maybe let us know how you get on persuading them to extend the Care Refresh. :)

Reactions: spindlejockey
Hey all,

I recently had to ship my Mavic off for repair and I made a quick video about the entire process.
Documenting emails, procedure and timescales.

Hopefully it may be of interest to some.

Thanks,
-Aidan
They changed their name to DGI? When?

Thanks for that.. I'm 12 days into a repair for the same issue (mine was lower right). On Thursday they confirmed it's being replaced under warranty but they've run out of Mavics and there will be, to quote DJI, a 2 to 4 day delay in returning one to me. If that turns out to be correct, I reckon my whole process will take about the same as yours.

Maybe let us know how you get on persuading them to extend the Care Refresh. :)

So they're letting me refund my care refresh and purchase it new under special circumstances, which means I'll get 47 days extra (time since my Mavic arrived). About ten emails back and forth though.....

So they're letting me refund my care refresh and purchase it new under special circumstances, which means I'll get 47 days extra (time since my Mavic arrived). About ten emails back and forth though.....

Wow, well done!

This might start a massive stampede of people asking the same of DJI, that'll be interesting. :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy