DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First attempt at a drone video! MPP at the seafront, Hastings, UK

Django18

Reactions
I posted this in the new pilots check in section as I've only owned my first decent drone - a Mavic Pro Platinum - for just over a month. Someone kindly suggested I post it here instead. It's my first ever attmpt at making a video of any sort, let alone a drone video so please go easy on me! I'm still exploring the flight modes and learning how best to use it, as well as how to edit. Any fedback or constructive criticism is welcome!

Great first video buddy enjoyed watching it I'm not to much into the technical stuff but I always think if u enjoy watching something then it's done right ???

I posted this in the new pilots check in section as I've only owned my first decent drone - a Mavic Pro Platinum - for just over a month. Someone kindly suggested I post it here instead. It's my first ever attmpt at making a video of any sort, let alone a drone video so please go easy on me! I'm still exploring the flight modes and learning how best to use it, as well as how to edit. Any fedback or constructive criticism is welcome!

Very cool! I love that location, it's beautiful!

If that is your first ever video I am JEALOUS of your talent !!

Reactions: charliej
Thank you everyone for your kind words! I’ve never shot anything on video before or flown a drone although I love stills photography when I get the chance, which seems to be never these days. Life always seems so hectic! Loving the drone as it reminds me of when I used to fly RC helicopters in the ‘90s. One mechanical gyro on the tail and a temperamental glowplug engine - modern drones make it so much easier. I can’t believe how controllable and stable it is...

Really liked your mixture of shots, from low to high. Very good that you also flew in low over boats, such as the clip above the Oliver Henry...

Excellent! Loved it. A good variety in shooting techniques/angles/speed. Interesting subject matter/location. Finally, liked the music choice which can be a challenge at times.

Really good for your first Vid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121