DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello for Brampton, Ontario, Canada - Looking for a Co-pilot / Check out my Mavic vlogs on Youtube

FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS

Reactions
Just wanted to say Hello to the great community here! Please drop me a message if your local and want to fly...

LOOKING FOR A CO-PILOT / BUDDY TO TRAIN WITH...

I am actually new to Ontario, Canada and was looking for a Co-pilot based in the local area maybe near Brampton to collab on vlogs and go flying with, capturing Canada on the weekends etc.

I just got a Mavic and am looking for a buddy / Co-Pilot to train with... It would be great to meet other pilots on here too that are local and also nuts about drone flying...

CHECK OUT MY DRONE VLOGS ON YOUTUBE

Just wanted to start documenting my flights and the journey to becoming a better pilot on Youtube. I want to also start doing these vlogs with other Mavic pilots on the forum and gaining more momentum... I think it would be good to interview other pilots and just fly with them too...

Heres what I have done so far...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to the site!

Welcome.

Community Rules:
11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, videos, surveys, polls or contests. This includes Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website.

You can post YT links in this thread:
Members YouTube channel's

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS
Just wanted to say Hello to the great community here! Please drop me a message if your local and want to fly...

LOOKING FOR A CO-PILOT / BUDDY TO TRAIN WITH...

I am actually new to Ontario, Canada and was looking for a Co-pilot based in the local area maybe near Brampton to collab on vlogs and go flying with, capturing Canada on the weekends etc.

I just got a Mavic and am looking for a buddy / Co-Pilot to train with... It would be great to meet other pilots on here too that are local and also nuts about drone flying...

CHECK OUT MY DRONE VLOGS ON YOUTUBE

Just wanted to start documenting my flights and the journey to becoming a better pilot on Youtube. I want to also start doing these vlogs with other Mavic pilots on the forum and gaining more momentum... I think it would be good to interview other pilots and just fly with them too...

Heres what I have done so far...

Howdy from Wyoming @FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka