DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Blades vibrating

Yep.. Not sure if they will want me to return them? Have put a PayPal return case in motion though. I’ve gone back to a brand new set of stock DJI props. They are rock solid & perfectly balanced.
My experience with filing a complaint with PayPal will do nothing.. they make too much money off their selling customers!!

Well, another week has gone by... Three emails into them and still no response. Props are unusable, Time to challenge the charge through the credit card!

Reactions: Bearsfan77
I got mine last Friday and put them on. And they looked great and had no problems with them. Flew for about 45 minutes on 2 batteries with no problems. After seeing the video on YouTube I checked mine while idling and no vibrations at all. Oh they were the orange ones.

I purchased these at one point and then started reading reviews on Amazon. I sent 2 or 3 emails to MAS to cancel the order and not to ship. I contacted my bank to dispute the charge also told MAS the same thing when I got no response. I got a reply and the order was cancelled before shipping. Contact your bank if you used a credit card. You'll get a response back from MAS.

I too am a victim. I have called and emailed them several times in the last week and no response whatsoever. When you leave a message the recording doesn't even say it's Master Airscrew. I am about to go the PayPal route.

Reactions: evereddie
I received mine yesterday and they had mold flashing on all four blades they didn't even trim them so no way they are balanced. I emailed the company also and no response. I purchased the orange for my mavic air 2.
Same here. Sent them pics, told me they would replace them, then nothing since. Not answering emails any longer. Lesson learned. Money lost. Will spend the time trying to clean them up and balance them.

I disagree. I emailed them at the same time that I lodged a PayPal case. They have not responded to my email request for a refund, but have to my PayPal request! To their credit they have accepted that there is a balance issue with the props. They have offered either a replacement set of blades, or a full refund. I’ve opted for the refund. I am really glad I used PayPal to purchase them. It’s a great insurance if things go wrong with an online purchase.
I suspect they are overwhelmed with the number of bad props sent out. Seems like they moved to the”Ignore it and it will go away” mode.

I have never heard from MAS either from a few weeks back when I emailed them. I ended up working on the hinges of the props and used 0000 steel wool on the edges of the blades. They work much better now but I would not spend the money on them with how they arrived. I wanted a refund but this company is non-responsive.

I receive the blue ones and retest today. I have no problem with mine.

it's been too long now waiting on a response from MA -- more than 7 days.

I've filed a case with PayPal for a refund.

I can’t believe a 40+ year old company with a great reputation has allowed this to happen. Seems some people are getting props that are fine and others aren’t. QC definitely needs to be addressed. I was looking forward to picking up a set to try out but not until this issue is resolved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22