DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jsun

Reactions
Could be nice to see who in the Nordic countries has received theirs Mavic, or are still waiting.

Where did you purchase it from? And which package did you go for?

I have ordered a Fly More Combo from Expert.no in Norway, on the 27th of october. Only a mail regarding the 7-8 weeks wait, and I'm probably lucky if I receive it at this side of Christmas.

Reactions: paalkr77
Ordered the Fly More Combo at proshop.no 21st of October. The initial ship date was scheduled to 15th of November. But now it just says unverified. So I'm not expecting any shipment maybe until January 2017.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Jsun
Expert.no actually had the Fly less package in stock for a couple of days in the end of October. They received approx 10 quads, and they were sold out almost immediately.

Expert.no actually had the Fly less package in stock for a couple of days in the end of October. They received approx 10 quads, and they were sold out almost immediately.

Yes, I remember they had marked the Fly Less with "A few in stock" but I believed that to be wrong/BS, because "no one" had the Mavic at that time. Do you know of anyone who actually got one from Expert or?

I ordered the "Fly More" package from rcbutikken.no on october 7th. And I'm still waiting... they still say they will ship in november, but they have put up a note on their website from DJI stating they would ship soon. Rcbutikken.no say they are an official dealer of DJI, and such would be one of the first to receive it here in Norway. Clearly they are not the only dealer of DJI in Noway, since Expert already has received a shipment as paalkr77 says. I have seen what other websites in Norway says about delivery dates for the Mavic, and its seems mostly to be around end of december , early january. I really hope to get it before christmas!

I ordered the "Fly More" package from rcbutikken.no on october 7th. And I'm still waiting... they still say they will ship in november, but they have put up a note on their website from DJI stating they would ship soon. Rcbutikken.no say they are an official dealer of DJI, and such would be one of the first to receive it here in Norway. Clearly they are not the only dealer of DJI in Noway, since Expert already has received a shipment as paalkr77 says. I have seen what other websites in Norway says about delivery dates for the Mavic, and its seems mostly to be around end of december , early january. I really hope to get it before christmas!

I can see that RCbutikken is currently writing that they will receive small a quantum every week, from now on. With your order date of 7th oct you may still be a bit behind in line....or any luck yet? :(

I can see that RCbutikken is currently writing that they will receive small a quantum every week, from now on. With your order date of 7th oct you may still be a bit behind in line....or any luck yet? :(

Im still waiting unfortunately! I was promised to be on the first batch from DJI, but it seems RCbutikken har not received the first batch yet, only parts of it, so now I'm just hoping the get the Mavic before christmas. I dont know how many Rcbutikken ordered in their first batch, and not sure how many they now receive pr week from DJI, and also not sure on how far down the list I am on that first batch list. Anyone else here who has received their Mavic from Rcbutikken?

I just got a shipment confirmation and a tracking number for my fly more combo ordered at proshop.no. I'll get the device by the end of the week if posten.no doesn't mess up the package processing (which wouldn't be the first time).

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcticFlightman
I just got a shipment conformation and tracing number for my fly more combo order at proshop.no. I'll get the device by the end of the week if posten.no doesn't **** up the package processing (which wouldn't be the first time).

Lucky You! Looks like you will be getting an extra gift this christmas season. Im hoping for january...

Is it seriously that high demand for the Mavic here in Norway? Yesterday I pulled the trigger on a Fly More combo from rcbutikken.no, seems like it's gonna be a long wait...

Is it seriously that high demand for the Mavic here in Norway? Yesterday I pulled the trigger on a Fly More combo from rcbutikken.no, seems like it's gonna be a long wait...
When did you put in your order at Rcbutikken? hopefully before october 7th, then I will get mine a little sooner. :)
Not so sure about hight demands, they just have got very few from DJI so far.

When did you put in your order at Rcbutikken? hopefully before october 7th, then I will get mine a little sooner. :)
Not so sure about hight demands, they just have got very few from DJI so far.

This monday, so no worries for you :)

Last edited:
The bird has finally arrived [emoji3]

4f9c1302612472f6ae67a6d3823bce6a.jpg

The bird has finally arrived [emoji3]

Congrats! :)
Talked to rcbutikken.no yesterday, and they believe they'll fulfill all their preorders by the end of January, so even us who has been slow pulling the trigger won't have a long wait! Sure hope they're right in their assumptions ;)

Congrats! :)
Talked to rcbutikken.no yesterday, and they believe they'll fulfill all their preorders by the end of January, so even us who has been slow pulling the trigger won't have a long wait! Sure hope they're right in their assumptions ;)

Why not just order from Elkjøp or Komplett? Looking at their websites, they should get the Mavic in stock early/middle of January... And should have a much shorter "queue" than RCButikken - especially Elkjøp, as they only recently opened for preorders. :)

Why not just order from Elkjøp or Komplett? Looking at their websites, they should get the Mavic in stock early/middle of January... And should have a much shorter "queue" than RCButikken - especially Elkjøp, as they only recently opened for preorders. :)

Well, I have a long-term relationship with rcbutikken, that is why I'm using them in all rc-related purchases.

As for the waiting time, I really have no rush - I'll spend my time with my I1 or P3, as long it won't be months of waiting compared to the optional suppliers, I'll be fine :)

Well, I have a long-term relationship with rcbutikken, that is why I'm using them in all rc-related purchases.

As for the waiting time, I really have no rush - I'll spend my time with my I1 or P3, as long it won't be months of waiting compared to the optional suppliers, I'll be fine :)

Fair enough! :)

Mine arrived from Expert on the 20th of December , just in time for Christmas :) Unfortunately I had issues with the camera/gimbal was shaking, so I have already returned it for reparation. Kind of a disappointment that the QC isn't better. Based on my research there are "a lot" of people with this issue, especially in cold environment. Let's hope it doesn't take to long to have it returned.

Valid point. As with mine Expert purchased that arrived "early." When it comes to warranty issues it is more easy to have to deal with people who a familiar with the product they are selling, like Elefun or RCbutikken, rather than Expert or Elkjøp. Had a real struggle explaining the guys behind the counter on Expert what the problem was, and they had no clue where to send it for repair :(

I got my Mavic PRO today. I ordered the Fly more Combo (oct. 7th), but I only got the normal package, and I will get the rest of the batteries and such at a later date. Im just glad I at least have the Mavic in house now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54