DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
O and just so everyone with 35-E knows, you can buy a USB-C hub splitter to get power/video to both the controller
and your phone, or whatever your using with the controller.

You dont have to spend $700 on a monitor you dont want, to pass a signal through
Can you please paste a link to a USB-C splitter that works for you?

I ask because it seems that the USB-C ports on the hubs that I've seen do not pass data and power (they usually just supply passthrough power for charging) and therefore cannot be plugged into a controller.

Same experience for me. Please post a link to the working splitter.

Tablet PC Teclast P80 PRO MT8163 Quad Core 3G + 16G 8 "original Android. This tablet has an HDMI output. It is sold new at 68.14 +1.50 euros for Italy, too bad that bought an Nvidia Shield K1 8 "FULLHD 16GB 2GB RAM Negra RAM Negra Gamers P1761W at 150.00 + 11.00 used.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Hello, first of all i am french and do not master english. I am sorry for that. I browse all the forum because owner of a mavic 2 pro glasses epson BT300 interested me a lot. it seems that the controller have latency problems on the video return, which it also heats. I would like to know if his problems are solved today. I still have nothing to buy I can choose the BT 35E if necessary. my desire is the BT300 because everything control from the glasses .it s the best in my opinion. a small bluetoth keyboard with touchpad could be handy also because the controller is often criticize. thank you. good flight

There have been big improvements of the BT 300 glasses. I now experience no latency or overheating issues. They work perfectly. Just be carful that you keep a clearance between the top of the rc (where the on off switch is) and the back of the Mavic original or 2.
I can not fly without them. Awsome

Bonjour John.
Depuis combien de temps le problème est-il résolu avec le BT300?
quelle version du firmware drone? epson BT300? Djigo4? faut-il les résoudre?
Merci pour ton intérêt.
bon vol

Bonjour John.
Depuis combien de temps le problème est-il résolu avec le BT300?
quelle version du firmware drone? epson BT300? Djigo4? faut-il les résoudre?
Merci pour ton intérêt.
bon vol

Sorry cacooIR07 I don't speak French but there has not been an issue with the glasses for at least 6 months.
Before that the glasses remote would overheat, even at moderate temperatures and humidity.
I was recently in Thailand and they never failed even though April is the hottest and highest humidity month in the year.
They performed perfectly.

Avant cela, les lunettes à distance surchaufferaient, même à des températures et à une humidité modérées. J'étais récemment en Thaïlande et ils n'ont jamais échoué, même si avril est le mois le plus chaud et le plus humide de l'année. Ils ont parfaitement fonctionné. :)

thanks john. sorry i forgot to translate the latest post with google translation. which firmware version do you use for BT300? and for the Mavic 2 pro? and which version djigo4? and finally epson SOAR does it work too?

Hi

Can you please let me know if BT-300
Support exFat or NTFS file systems
I wand download movie on SD card
Witch is more then 4gb and FAT32
Do not allow to do this

Thank you
A reply 2 years later but for the sake of GoogleFu:
Moverio BT-300 only supports FAT-32 no ExFAT or NTFS.
In other words you are stuck with 4GB max size per one file.
I will try (so should you in case you need it) the support methods offered by other app to include support for ExFat.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99