DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 3 firmware is out

Suren

Reactions
I hope now everyone believes me, its out officially.

Excellent news Suren . . . . thank you for beta testing for us. We appreciate you sir!

Excellent news Suren . . . . thank you for beta testing for us. We appreciate you sir!
Thank you, at least now this whole GPS issues can be put behind us and we can now start complaining about other things, like waypoints 😂

Thank you, at least now this whole GPS issues can be put behind us and we can now start complaining about other things, like waypoints 😂
You have started something now. I think you should come out and say Waypoints will be available by next Friday followed shortly afterwards by automated 7x Tele Grid Stitches just like on the Matrice 30 🤣

YES!! Waypoints . . . and I'd love to see the ability to do mega stitches like the Matrice 30. Bussty did you see that?

Reactions: Suren
. . . followed shortly afterwards by automated 7x Tele Grid Stitches just like on the Matrice 30 🤣
. . . I was 2 minutes late

• Haha
Reactions: Bussty
You have started something now. I think you should come out and say Waypoints will be available by next Friday followed shortly afterwards by automated 7x Tele Grid Stitches just like on the Matrice 30 🤣
The manual 7x Tele Grid Stitch is spectacular! Completed a 5 row, 240 image 360° pano, and stitched it in PTGui last night. The TIFF is over a Gig! Unfortunately, the only program that can display it properly is Photoshop, but the detail is mesmerizing! However, the file size is so large that it crashes in everything else when I try to open it, or convert it for web use!

Last edited:

Never a doubt! Thanks for keeping us updated throughout!

The manual 7x Tele Grid Stitch is spectacular! Completed a 5 row, 240 image 360° pano, and stitched it in PTGui last night. The TIFF is over a Gig! Unfortunately, the only program that can display it properly is Photoshop, but the detail is mesmerizing! However, the file size is so large that it crashes in everything else when I try to open it, or convert it for web use!
Try converting it using handbrake.

One other bug got squashed on the RC-Pro in its own update: on the RC-Pro, under its own Settings menu, the Compass Calibration for the RC-Pro now works correctly! No more 20° off!
Looks like a silent fix that was implemented.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas