DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano working fine(ish). A couple of questions.

OzoneVibe

Reactions
Firstly ... for me ... even on Android .... Pano seems to be working just fine.

However, the PhotoSpheres are very overexposed. (pics 1 & 2).
Other pano modes and ordinary pics/video are fine.

Secondly, the icon marked at the top right of Pic 2 is (by my understanding) supposed to sync the stitched photo back to the MP.

For me, Pic 3 is the result .... followed by a need to totally reboot both the MP and the Controller (I'd therefore suggest not trying this whilst in flight!!)

Any thoughts, anyone?

DJI Albumpanorama_1511881123213.jpg Screenshot_20171126-203954.png Screenshot_20171126-204019.png

EDIT: I'd add that even the RAW on the MP SDCard show the same over exposure.

Last edited:
I am on iOS and have exactly the same results as you. The 360 spherical pano is way overexposed while the horizontal and vertical ones are fine.

Reactions: OzoneVibe
Did a quick test with the GO4 pano function. I have to say, you both are not alone ... It seems that the GO4 rendering process screws up the final image. (Also IOS, the original images on SD card are OK)
GO4Pano_overxposed.jpg

Reactions: OzoneVibe
@LucVN @Keule
Thanks, guys.
Either if you able to run that function that should sync the stitched image back to the MP?

Either if you able to run that function that should sync the stitched image back to the MP?
I do not understand your question ... please rephrase.

Mine is ok.. Stitched with ICE, edited in CS6. I never use anything DJI to edit.

PANO0002astitch.jpg

The RAW on the SDCard are overexposed on mine.Capture.PNG

I do not understand your question ... please rephrase.
In the app, after you've stitched the pano, that icon in the top right of pic 2 (of OP) appears. Clicking on that is supposed to sync the stitched image back to the MP.
Mine fails with the message in Pic 3.
Wondered if you got the same error.

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 22.32.08.png

I never use RAW, long story... only jpg, but that is not the point, jpg or RAW, none should not be so overexposed

I never use RAW, long story... only jpg, but that is not the point, jpg or RAW, none should not be so overexposed
I was under the impression that in Pano mode it defaulted to a non-changeable RAW+JPG ... but I may have been incorrect.
Indeed ... neither should be incorrectly exposed.

Another thought on Pano .... does the DJI effect a fixed exposure? Or can one impose your own fixed exposure?
Depending on where it takes the exposure from may be the cause of the problem?
It's way dark here, in the UK, now. Know what I'll be playing about with tomorrow. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78