DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PD seeking Public Input

Bigbird48

Reactions
Surprise AZ PD is looking to add drones to their tools they use and is asking the public for input. I wrote in said I thought it was a good idea and maybe they should look at the publics use of drones and maybe even have a day were we all got together for some informational flying. Show the gen public drones arn't a bad thing . Well see what happens.

Surprise AZ PD is looking to add drones to their tools they use and is asking the public for input. I wrote in said I thought it was a good idea and maybe they should look at the publics use of drones and maybe even have a day were we all got together for some informational flying. Show the gen public drones arn't a bad thing . Well see what happens.
Think that’s a great idea..

Great idea.

Perhaps you could share this video with them?

Reactions: Cdcolt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kento1328