DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Mavic From France to UK (eBay)?

thefrisbee995

Reactions
So I'm looking at buying a Mavic and maybe replacing my P4P. I have seen a listing on eBay for £850. This is a lot cheaper than in UK stores. Does this sound legit to you guys? I've bought "bargains" from Australia before and they have resulted in me paying fat import fees. This should be fine as it is from the EU, right?

Also, if it is from France, does this affect the warranty or compatibility with my British iPhone 7+?

Wrong. Their shipping is fast. Search the forum. 3.15% cashback is £27.

By all means stick to eBay if you think that is better.

To my mind, and having read so many good reports about DigitalRev, that's where I would go.

Or look at the UK classifieds forum. Fly more kit being sold there. Make an offer.

Reactions: willhay555
So I'm looking at buying a Mavic and maybe replacing my P4P. I have seen a listing on eBay for £850. This is a lot cheaper than in UK stores. Does this sound legit to you guys? I've bought "bargains" from Australia before and they have resulted in me paying fat import fees. This should be fine as it is from the EU, right?

Also, if it is from France, does this affect the warranty or compatibility with my British iPhone 7+?

This is a three week delivery period and trust me, it doesn't come from France.

If it does, it comes via China.

I've just bought a D7200 that purportedly came from France, via e-infinity.
Nope.

This is a three week delivery period and trust me, it doesn't come from France.

If it does, it comes via China.

I've just bought a D7200 that purportedly came from France, via e-infinity.
Nope.
It says 5 days to deliver. For that kind of saving surely it makes no difference if it is actually from China... Or France?

The seller on ebay listing is in hong kong.
As long as any import duty and the shipping is 5 days not a problem.

And yes your iPhone will work on it fine.

I suggest you either do more research into eglobalcentral or leave your blindfold on and cross your fingers.

It says 5 days to deliver. For that kind of saving surely it makes no difference if it is actually from China... Or France?
It says between 30 May and 5 June so could be seventeen calendar days.

Like I said, this isn't coming from the EU but like I also said; it's never bothered me when buying the Mavic from digitalrev and the D7200 body from e-infinity.

I'm just suspicious because it's £250 cheaper than DJI direct. Any ideas why anyone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb