DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

kcoleman805

Reactions
Just took my Mavic for a flight using two batteries. Finished flying and brought my Mavic inside to charge the batteries. I placed my two batteries into the charging dock, as I usually do, and when I did so the light on the charging dock went red. And the green light closest to the power switch would blink 3 times, and then again and then again. So I took them off the charging dock and tried to just charge them individually to see if that would work, and the same thing happened, 3 blinking lights from the light closest to the power button. I have a third battery and tried to charge it and it worked fine. The two batteries that are having issues are the two I just used to fly with. What is the matter? Please help! Thanks!

Yeah, probably hot battery. Since summer came around I leave them out of the case for a little while after flying and let them get some airflow since they won't cool down in my bag.

Reactions: kcoleman805
Just leave them on charger and they'll be fine and charge.

Just took my Mavic for a flight using two batteries. Finished flying and brought my Mavic inside to charge the batteries. I placed my two batteries into the charging dock, as I usually do, and when I did so the light on the charging dock went red. And the green light closest to the power switch would blink 3 times, and then again and then again. So I took them off the charging dock and tried to just charge them individually to see if that would work, and the same thing happened, 3 blinking lights from the light closest to the power button. I have a third battery and tried to charge it and it worked fine. The two batteries that are having issues are the two I just used to fly with. What is the matter? Please help! Thanks!
When they're too hot they won't charge. Just leave them in the charger. They'll eventually start charging on their own.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura