DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What display are you guys/gals using? Mini 4 still ok?

Eric17

Reactions
Looking for some feedback on the mavic 2 pro and the ipad mini4's. I know they are outdated tech but my cell model mini4 works great on my original mavic. Wanting to get a m2 here soon if i can sell my other but not sure if i will need something better. I would really like a crystal sky but like being able to use the ipad for non drone stuff and im not made of money those things seem way overpriced! Any input is appreciated! Thanks

I've been using the ipad mini 4 (cell model with no sim card in it) for the past year with the Mavic Pro and for the past couple of weeks with the Mavic 2 Pro. It fits perfectly in the controller arms and is rock solid. I flew out 25k' and back easily without any glitches or problems. While it would be nicer to have a brighter display the ipad mini4 at least works solidly with Litchi and Go 4 so I am sticking with it.

Good to hear! Thanks for the input. I too wish it was brighter! Thats my only complaint with the mini but its alright with a sunshade for now.

Used iPad mini 4 no issues at all, iPhone X works well if you want something smaller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d