DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What would you 3D print for your Mavic?

markyodo

Reactions
This isn't really a MOD subject, more about accessories.
I purchased myself a 3D printer in Nov. 2017. Since then I have become pretty proficient with 3D design (Fushion 360) and printer operation. I see some cool stuff available for drones on sites like thingiverse.com but haven't tried them out.
My question is what would you design and 3D print for your Mavic?

Hi.
Type in Mavic Pro in thingiverse and heaps of cool things pop up.
Extended landing gear, strobe mounts, battery terminal protectors, controller stick protectors even cases for the mavic and
controller.
What printer have you got?
Almost a must have tool
when you have a hobby like this. I love mine.

Reactions: shoemaker
One thing that I printed and use all of the time are prop locks. They attach to the body of the Mavic when folder up and they keep the props locked to the body. Oh, I also printed up some cone shaped devices that go over the controller sticks when stored.

This isn't really a MOD subject, more about accessories.
I purchased myself a 3D printer in Nov. 2017. Since then I have become pretty proficient with 3D design (Fushion 360) and printer operation. I see some cool stuff available for drones on sites like thingiverse.com but haven't tried them out.
My question is what would you design and 3D print for your Mavic?
Nuclear payload

I printed a bunch of things (leg extensions, prop locks, rc stick protector) but in the end use none of them...

Reactions: Neebles
Hmmm should I print them in bright green,pink or translucent purple?

A Real Camera Guard

I may make one from Hardware cloth screen

Enclose the whole thing

They break too easy

A P3S
2-Mavics

Reactions: markyodo
Thumbs up on Fusion; I've been using it since it was invented. Currently working on a mount to put a Moverio BT-300 control box on the Mavic RC. I usually don't make my own stuff if I can buy it, but in this case nothing out there seems quite right.

I printed a bunch of things (leg extensions, prop locks, rc stick protector) but in the end use none of them...

Lol ain’t that the truth! If I had a dollar for each of the prints I have made and didn’t use I could buy another Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock