DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which phone under 120 €

FrenchNewbie

Reactions
I am really preocupied by this simple stuff : What phones under 120€ can well-funcion with my mavicpro.

I am not really interested by new technologies, so i've a prehistoric phone since 7 years. I do not have any applications nothing.

But this time, i need to upgrade my phone to be able to control this powerfull mavicpro.

So, i identified some phones with good habilities in my budget and i would like to know which phone would you like to advice me.

I identified :

- The Vernee Mix 2 4G Phablet
Android 7.0 MTK6757CD Octa Core 2.5GHz 4GB RAM 64G ROM 13.0MP 6.0 inch, 2160 x 1080 Pixel screen
- UMIDIGI Crystal 4G Phablet
Android 7.0 MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz 4GB RAM 64GB ROM
5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel

If you have other options, i am totaly interested. It seems to be quite complicated to encounter a compatible phone with this mavicpro, such a fame.
I searched for the Huawei XT2 but impossible to find one in Europe.

Cheaper, better. Under 80 will be great. I am struggling financialy.

You don't necessarily need 7.0 Android. Anything pre-7.0 would be cheaper. There's a bunch of phones out there that will work just fine even though they are a couple of years old. If I'm not mistaken, DJIgo4 code was targeted for Android 5.0. My Sony Z3 is a few years old and works fine with the Mavic. If you want to go the tablet route, you have many options as well.

Thanks for the advice.

Do you think that one of this 2 options are fine ?
They cost me less than 150 dollars and seems to be pretty good.

I cannot comment on your 2 options as I have no experience with them, but I would look for at least 2.5 Ghz and at least 3gb of ram. I'm a bit out of date myself as far as smart phones are concerned.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka