DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yet another Mavic pilot!

GB1Yorkshire1

Reactions
Received my new Mavic Air in the mail yesterday, just finished setting it all up and updating the software etc. Had previous experience with my P3 Pro since they came out, but wanted smaller and lighter so Mavic Air met my requirements, not too sure about the camera quality (can they be retrospectively upgraded?) all the writeups say that the standard camera gives good results. Flew it for about 15min and it behaved very well now recharging the battery, for a second flight (2nd battery comes tomorrow) after use the battery was hot and wouldn't let me recharge it......10 min in the freezer and its cool enough to accept a charge.

Welcome to the forum from across the pond! Enjoy.
Welcome to the forum from across the pond! Enjoy.
Not too sure which pond you are referring to, as I live in Savannah, Georgia and you appear to be in Arizona (Aizona?) not many noticeable ponds between us! However if I look EAST on a clear day I can see AFRICA from my doorstep!!

Reactions: Thomas B
Thought it was pudding.:oops:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Essex, England? I suppose I can say, your old side of the pond..

• Haha
Reactions: bronze661
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm just across the huuuge pond from you ;)

Reactions: GB1Yorkshire1
Thought it was pudding.:oops:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
That too.... and the BEST FISH and CHIPS !

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
Still kinda confused here.
Pudding, chips, fish? Was GB1 born in a resturant? Does he live near Africa by a savannah? And whats a Georgia? Thank God he now has a Mavic Air, we can determine where he lives by some of the pictures he may post. And the pond, I got one near my house with a big Gator and a dead Bulldog in it, but I didn't see anything about the state I live iin.
I see why he lost his job with the Radar Company.;)
GB1; Welcome to this site. It's located on your computer device in your home. We'll all be here to tell you where you live and where to go.

Still kinda confused here.
Pudding, chips, fish? Was GB1 born in a resturant? Does he live near Africa by a savannah? And whats a Georgia? Thank God he now has a Mavic Air, we can determine where he lives by some of the pictures he may post. And the pond, I got one near my house with a big Gator and a dead Bulldog in it, but I didn't see anything about the state I live iin.
I see why he lost his job with the Radar Company.;)
GB1; Welcome to this site. It's located on your computer device in your home. We'll all be here to tell you where you live and where to go.
The USA "enticed" me with lots of incentives, plus I married an American and the commute would have killed me if I hadn't moved!! As for dead bulldogs.... see you in Jacksonville!

You are most forgiven...….. I was born in Yorkshire, but have lived and worked in the USA for over 30 years...……… not many "locals" know what Yorkshire is let alone could tell you where!

Hi welcome,

I live halfway across the globe from u, be it u going westward or eastward .. [emoji23]
But i do know where Yorkshire is, i watch a lot of English football. Lol

Mavic air flyer here too, though owning it for a few months than u do, but im sure u are a much more experience pilot !

Looking forward for your footage soon. Cheers [emoji1360]

Received my new Mavic Air in the mail yesterday, just finished setting it all up and updating the software etc. Had previous experience with my P3 Pro since they came out, but wanted smaller and lighter so Mavic Air met my requirements, not too sure about the camera quality (can they be retrospectively upgraded?) all the writeups say that the standard camera gives good results. Flew it for about 15min and it behaved very well now recharging the battery, for a second flight (2nd battery comes tomorrow) after use the battery was hot and wouldn't let me recharge it......10 min in the freezer and its cool enough to accept a charge.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman