DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh well, cancelled my M2 Air fly more order with DJI and ordered same from Best Buy due to their advertised delivery date. Uncomfortable with DJI’s inconsistency about the shipping date. I have had nothing but good results dealing with Best Buy.
Received a notice today that my MA2 FMC has shipped and will be delivered by Monday. Today I am glad that I made the decision to switch my order from DJI. Have tracking number. Will track!

Check your email. It should have FedEx info attached.

My app shows shipped with no tracking info. My email is how I got the tracking number.

Edit: when did you order?
I got the tracking number about eight hours after I got the shipped notice. Mine is coming via UPS And is currently less than 300 miles away.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Well, my order through Best Buy has been at "Getting it Ready" for over 24 hours now, but it still says it will be here by Monday, so we'll see. I have my doubts.

oh I’ve no email or tracking from them yet but store app status is shipped

Not to point out the obvious, but have you checked your spam folder ;)

Still saying its getting ready for monday arrival. This is b.s

I mean it‘s obviously the end of the world, or maybe, and just hear me out, just try chilling out a bit

Reactions: gb160
Well, my order through Best Buy has been at "Getting it Ready" for over 24 hours now, but it still says it will be here by Monday, so we'll see. I have my doubts.

You will get it by Monday. Mine was saying getting ready until 4pm eastern time, now it has shipped and get here the next day.

I mean it‘s obviously the end of the world, or maybe, and just hear me out, just try chilling out a bit
Great advice right here! Sit back, relax and find something that grabs your attention and before you know it you'll be on here asking for crash advice and if your screwed or not! Haha!

I am of course joking on that last part, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Anyone know if ups requires a signature for delivery? I may not be home on time. Ordered from bestbuy.

Bestbuy will usually just leave stuff on my porch and we are talking items worth $1000's of dollars. Now I can't say for sure when they do and do not require a signature, but they never have for me. If you were worried you could always have the package help at the closest UPS place near you.

Last edited:
Wow, I ordered The FMC from Best Buy on 5/7 and I just got an updated txt/mail from UPS I'll have it tomorrow

So glad I decided to go with Best Buy. Thanks for all the heads up on this thread guys !!!!

Capture.JPG

My money for the drone I ordered from BB left my account today. Ordered on May 2nd. Haven’t received a shipped notice yet.

I made the mistake by ordering off of the DJI store.. was left with order processing for days and days. Lol got excited after the tax-free & saved like $60 bucks --ordered today 5/8, shipment arriving Thursday 5/14! Even made a YouTube Video on the Rakuten method.

I just got a second notification from Best Buy and FedEx that my order is now arriving early and by end of day tomorrow 05/09. WTG Best Buy!

Just spoke with Empire again. They told me they expect to start shipping mid to late next week! Waiting on their shipments to arrive so they can ship them to us!

Awesome, yeah I don't mind waiting a few days and getting the hard case. I've got a Lowepro back pack that I can use while hiking etc, but the hard case will be ideal for further travel, storage etc.

Great advice right here! Sit back, relax and find something that grabs your attention

Yep, been finishing a bathroom remodel and installing a Stereo Integrity sub in my car. Plenty of distraction!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU