DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K footage for the Mavic fans, Cowboy Fans, or people concerned over the "soft" look of the Video...

yes it was. Good time to be a fan.

I've been saying for a long time that Romo might not be the best they can get and his replacement may well have proven that point. I do feel bad for Romo as he may well end up as Bledsoe did after Brady filled in for him. I don't know that Jones is any different that Belichick and if not Jones won't blink an eye dropping Romo. Being QB may be the highest paying and most prestigious job in football, but the second you slip your history!

If the Cowboys wind up with a QB half as good as Brady they will win superbowls.

Brian

I've been saying for a long time that Romo might not be the best they can get and his replacement may well have proven that point. I do feel bad for Romo as he may well end up as Bledsoe did after Brady filled in for him. I don't know that Jones is any different that Belichick and if not Jones won't blink an eye dropping Romo. Being QB may be the highest paying and most prestigious job in football, but the second you slip your history!

If the Cowboys wind up with a QB half as good as Brady they will win superbowls.

Brian

Yea Dak is great... bu ti see things with Romo a litle differently...i believe he is a great QB who has been on real bad teams... most of those 8-8 years we would of been 4-12 or worse without him. Best way to see how good this team can be is looking at 2014... nearly in the NFC title game. Dak is good but is also benefiting from a team built for a QB (Great O line, Great RB, good WRs). I think the cowboys will at least want to see how good this team can be with Tony before letting him go... but then again, that likely won't happen if Dak takes us all the way... I'm just not sure if a Rookie can do that.. not yet... Either way, let's just keep winnning...

IMG_5387.PNG

I have been thinking of going over there to fly and record some video. Was there any issues from anyone there or is there a day that they are vacant?

I have been thinking of going over there to fly and record some video. Was there any issues from anyone there or is there a day that they are vacant?

No one seemed to mind. There were still some construction guys around but I just took off from the parking lot, recorded for about 10 min then left. Also made sure not to fly too low or get too close to the cranes.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

No one seemed to mind. There were still some construction guys around but I just took off from the parking lot, recorded for about 10 min then left. Also made sure not to fly too low or get too close to the cranes.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Excellent...I might give it a try tomorrow.

I got my drone on Tuesday and FINALLY had a chance to fly it yesterday afternoon. I wanted to see how the 4K quality looked. One thing i noticed is, by default one of the "C" buttons in the back (I believe C1) is assigned to Focusing the camera in the center of the video. So as long as I remember to do this, I shouldn't have the "soft" look issue we've seen online. Anyway, I made a quick video of the footage. Let me know what you guys think of the quality....
*EDIT: Sorry if you're not a Cowboys fan. If so, just focus on the quality ; )

Very nice! I especially like your slow pans and gimbal scrolls... Could I trouble you to post your settings, especially for gimbal and yaw?

Very nice! I especially like your slow pans and gimbal scrolls... Could I trouble you to post your settings, especially for gimbal and yaw?

I have my Gimbal speed at 30-40%.... But yaw i just control manually... i haven't used it yet, but tripod mode would give you a similar effect, but you would be limited on "quickly" you can pan across... and from that distance, it may be too slow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme