DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Awesome man, I was showing my family (in for the holidays) and they recognized some landmarks from their trip up there. Very exciting. Nice work brother!
Awesome! Thanks man I’m glad there were definitely recognizable parts! I was almost afraid I cut too much footage out to make it a shorter video. Very glad to hear! Thanks!

My only critique is wrt the transitions. They're fine on a monitor, but when I throw the video up to the big screen, they're very disorienting. You could either use a different style transition, or slow down the transition itself and it would be ok.

Other than that, it was very well done and great subject matter! I lived near Ketchikan for a few months, back in the early 1980s, and I miss the beautiful scenery!

My only critique is wrt the transitions. They're fine on a monitor, but when I throw the video up to the big screen, they're very disorienting. You could either use a different style transition, or slow down the transition itself and it would be ok.

Other than that, it was very well done and great subject matter! I lived near Ketchikan for a few months, back in the early 1980s, and I miss the beautiful scenery!

Thank you I appreciate the feedback! Honestly, I noticed that too on my TV, but when i turned the soap opera effect off of my tv, I didn't notice it and it looked pretty good. So I'm not sure how to fix that when I export from Final Cut, but I definitely noted that and will try to fix next video!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness