DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Andrea From Italy Living in Dublin

Papone93

Reactions
Hi everybody i have been looking for answers about everything so far on this forum... really thanks.

BuT now I have an important question , i will visit Mongolia on February, i got a Mavic pro and i'm wondering if is there any permit or registration that has to be done upfront or even in loco?
In order to fly and take the drone in the country.

Thanks for your time!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
And no clue on what you ask but maybe someone will and answer or make a thread here asking .
General Discussions

Reactions: Papone93
Hi everybody i have been looking for answers about everything so far on this forum... really thanks.

BuT now I have an important question , i will visit Mongolia on February, i got a Mavic pro and i'm wondering if is there any permit or registration that has to be done upfront or even in loco?
In order to fly and take the drone in the country.

Thanks for your time!
Howdy from Wyoming @Papone93 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS