DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro STEALTH Propellers - Master Airscrew Upgrade Premium Pack x4

Just ordered from UK but at under £30 is this not under the limit for VAT and Duty ?

Also, are these significantly better than the official DJI low noise after market props ?

I did order three sets, orange, white and black.....I'll never learn!

I did order three sets, orange, white and black.....I'll never learn!
Ah, that explains it although since making my post I have sort of vaguely remembered that the threshold below which vat & duty are not charged has been abolished so I might get hit even just buying one set.

Can anybody confirm that this Master Airscrew props won't cause the motors to be hotter than when using standard/Platinum props? I believe this props is a few grams heavier than the standard/Platinum props.

Yes, I ordered two sets.

When you say orange and white is that a set of each ? I ordered just otrange and I think I paid a bit less. I used PayPal so maybe they will hit me with an extra charge. I don't know why I used them as I have often logged on and found an unexpected negative balance.
Also, if we both get hit with import charges which have a minimum amount and the props are as good as people say it may be worth a group buy to the UK.

Just got the black ones today. They are a high gloss finish. Test flight went great. I agree with those who have noticed a significant decrease in noise. As far as vibration interfering with the gimble there was no noticable difference from OEM props. I'll be using these.

Reactions: istrait
For those in Canada they are available on Amazon.ca. Free shipping if you have Prime. I ordered a set.

prps1.jpg

Reactions: CrazyFreak
Just got the black ones today. They are a high gloss finish. Test flight went great. I agree with those who have noticed a significant decrease in noise. As far as vibration interfering with the gimble there was no noticable difference from OEM props. I'll be using these.
Thanks for the word. I will have to get a set now...

Reactions: Wilbur
Any chance you can compare the weight difference between Master Airscrew vs stock/Platinum? I am just a little bit concern that at 5000 - 8000 RPM, a 1 gram difference (heavier) can have a negative effect for the motors.

Did the motors become warmer as compared to using stock/Platinum props?

Thanks!

Reactions: swill
I have the Master Airscrew props at 8.8 grams, and OEM DJI props at 7.2 grams.
Thanks for the info. So the Master Airscrew is 1.6 gr heavier (22%. Not sure if that's significant or not).

Do you notice if the motors are any hotter compared to stock? I am interested in getting one, but only if they won't cause the motors to run hotter.

I received my order today and gave them a test run. As others have stated, these are quieter than the stock props. Thanks JimmyK for the review. I wish I would have had these a long time ago.

I've never hot swapped my batteries, so I'm not too concerned with motor temperatures. So, I don't know about increases in motor strain/heat.

Reactions: Porto and Clinton1
Just got mine yesterday and I love them. Much quieter and responsive. But probably I most of all like the color. It's kind of visual upgrade. So my Mavic is reborn :)

I will check again the motor temperatures, but what I remember from yesterday is that they actually felt cooler. Running at lower RPMs should be more forgiving on the motor - less friction on ball bearings.

Reactions: Porto
So, I just ran 2 batteries and I'm enjoying these props more. Wilbur, the drone, is more responsive to altitude and vertical flight inputs. Climbs fast, and seems to come down quicker too. Rock solid connections, no fear of a prop failure.

I meant horizontal inputs. Motors all felt fine as far as temperatures. However, it's a nice cool morning. 63°F here in the east bay area.

Reactions: Porto
Thanks guys, ordered a set yesterday. Looking for less noise, I film alot of whitetails.

Reactions: Wilbur
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas