DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fix Controller Buzzer in 10 Minutes "Easy"

Just like pic. Above but instead of screws I used a sewing needle. I will look for measurements.

The very first post here gives measurements where to poke hole.

Measure get needle hot ( candle, lighter) stick it through plastic, turn bird on to see sound level if you want less push needle more. When you get sound you want mark needle pull up cut push back in flush. Done no more beep beep beep beep beep beep.

Reactions: JMF
I have an easy fix for the Mavic Pro Controller Buzzer, "FlightClub Easy Fix".

If you hate the annoying Controller Beeping when you enable RTH on the Mavic Pro Controller I can give you a solution to make it an adjustable volume or completely disable it. Late last night, I performed the modification to my controller. Today I am happy to report, that after performing three full battery flight tests; the annoying Controller beeper has been defeated, and that the Mavic and Controller, operate perfectly as designed....... minus the annoying, ill-wanted, nerve-racking, neighbor-attention grabbing beeping sound. And, if you follow my directions precisely, you will have complete control to easily set the volume to any desired level, including the ability to completely disable it. I am extremely pleased with the results, and the flying experience is much more enjoyable!
I have created an easy to follow procedure with diagrams and complete tool & material list, which requires no special technical abilities and that can be performed with tools & materials that are readily available.
To ensure the modification is a success, it is imperative that measurements for the centerhole are carefully executed and most importantly, THAT THE WHOLE IS DRILLED BY HAND, per the procedure. And to be perfectly clear, the hole is to be drilled by placing the drill bit in one's hand, and then the hole is created by applying pressure while twisting the drill bit with your fingers into the back of the controller until the metal piezo element is visible. Once you can see the metal disk, use less pressure on the drill bit to clear the remaining Contoller plastic until it is a full 2.4mm in diameter.
Enjoy the peace and quietThumbswayup
View attachment 7801
SUPER cool ! Exact position to drill. I've drilled only 1.5mm and put a flat screw from an old ThinkPad dock. Thanks for the hack! This is a blessed relief (Y)

Attachments

• Beep-hack.jpg
    Beep-hack.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 145
Has anyone heard of or tried "Silencio-0.9.3."
"If you want to do it without messing up the rc housing you can use this windows software to flash the rc and it will be completely silent. It will say Shareware instead of Connecting which you can get rid of for a few dollars. You just need a copy of the rc firmware bin file (I just used 1040300) just use dank drone downloader if you are not sure where to get the fw
cs2000/DankDroneDownloader"
________
SILENCE YOUR RC WITH SOFTWARE.

Oh, guys, that's absolutely BRILLIANT!!! Does anybody know how can I do the same on ma MAVIC AIR?? The remote is a little bit different :(
Thanx!

On the MAVIC AIR it's right hand exactly on the opposite position.
Watch this if you don't want to drill :)
Mavic Air Remote Teardown and Dampen the buzzer so the RTH is not too loud.

Reactions: SuperPete
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett