DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic Colorado Springs Sept 9th

FoundYourDrone

Reactions
I found a Mavic beside Rampart Range Road near Colorado Springs, CO on Sept. 9th, 2017. Drove around area for almost 2 hours looking for possible owner with no luck. Took home and posted on Craigslist but have had no replies. Found your Forum; hoping to return the drone to rightful owner. It doesn't appear to have "crashed ". Pulled the microsd card; your vehicle has unique characteristics that would confirm you as owner. Please advise if there are other places I can post?

First off it is awesome of you to make accounts and try so hard to find the owner, so thank you for that. If you're still looking for places to post you could try the r/djimavic community on reddit. Or even more local things like Craigslist or Facebook maybe?

Reactions: Blades
So having my name and # on my drone is not a dumb idea.

FoundYourDrone
Take out the battery and see if there is personal ID there.
Your a righteous person ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: Blades
Thanx for acknowledging my efforts everyone! @CaseyH My post does advise that Iisted my find on Craigslist....but no response. Thank-you for the detailed Reddit suggestion, I'll try that as well.

So having my name and # on my drone is not a dumb idea.

FoundYourDrone
Take out the battery and see if there is personal ID there.
Your a rictus person ✌

I had already pulled out the battery, but after your suggestion, gave it a more thorough inspection, and found nothing to ID the owner. I think your suggestion is great though....

Get the s/n from the paper decal on drone body,you will have to remove the battery. Contact DJI support. They may give you the owner name and address.

China
+86 4007000303
Mon - Sun 9:00AM - 12:30PM; 2:00PM - 9:00PM (GMT+8)

Hong Kong China

+852 3060 6038

Macau China

+853 6262 1485

Taiwan

+886 2 8723 0819

UNITED STATES & CANADA

+1 (818) 235 0789

Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)

Mister Mister, thanx for the suggestion. I'm traveling for my volunteer work so I've not had much time to deal with this. Very surprised I've not found the owner yet!

or since enough time has passed and no one has come forward, buy a remote and enjoy yourself a nice drone.

Reactions: newguy
FoundYourDrone, you are a stand-up person!
Thanks for being so considerate and working hard to reunite a lost bird with its owner.
I expect you sleep very well, my friend. The rightful owner will materialize and be forever grateful.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S