DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a $150 mavic drone does not matter what kind parrot drone also works to.

eatpiemore

Reactions
I have been flying my parrot bebop 2 power for already 2 years and have really enjoyed it. Last week it decided to not turn on. I am in High school and I cannot spend more then 150 dollars. Anything helps. I am also willing to trade one iphone 6 and one iphone 6s

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! You’re in luck...there’s a Parrot Bebop on CL listed down in San Jose for $140. If you go that route, sign up at ParrotPilots forum.

Study hard, get a great education and job, then spend all your money on Mavics!

Welcome to the forum! You’re in luck...there’s a Parrot Bebop on CL listed down in San Jose for $140. If you go that route, sign up at ParrotPilots forum.

Study hard, get a great education and job, then spend all your money on Mavics!
Thanks. for your help I ended up getting a bebop 2 again from eBay for 150 thanks

Thanks. for your help I ended up getting a bebop 2 again from eBay for 150 thanks
Man, that’s awesome. I’m glad to know you’ll be back in our skies again! Come back to the Mavic Pilots forum when you pick up a Mavic 3 some day. Until then, go say hello to the good people at the ParrotPilots forum.

And stay away from the Golden Gate Bridge! ?

Reactions: MavicPeter

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803