DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew props for a Mavic 2 on a Mavic Platinum

Interesting, nice modding . . . you also had to do the rear body mods to leave full size ?
I read a post here were a pilot had to use M2 props on his M1P, he took the wrong props on vacation . . . he trimmed them down and they worked fine !

Nice reduction in pitch especially.
The MAS props make a huge difference to the Spark I have, massive difference in fact . . . haven't tried them on the M1P as yet.
I have been using the 8331 Platinum props on my M1P for about 3 years, they make a big difference there too.

The video was shot same time for both types of prop ?
It did look windy, and with OEM props was a little unstable hovering, but the MAS looked like it was moving around a fair bit more too.
Did you do any gain adjustments, as sometimes needed with MAS props ?

Thanks.
Yes, rear props are full-size.
Each video is shot at the same time. On the first video with the less stable MAS props, I had not dialed in the gain yet. I realized I needed a more controled environment to make accurate adjustments. The difference in stability is now unrecognizable to my eyes. I ended up with 85 for the gain settings on every thing but the verticle. That stayed at 100.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
did you guys all find something special with MAS propeller on Mavic 2 Pro? i think i am curious

Having used them on the M1P now for many years, I think they would be very good on the M2 as well.
Other DJI drones like the Spark, Air1 have limited success, more of a lower pitch, but the M1 is so much quieter and lower in tone.
I am pretty sure the M2 props from MAS would be as good for that model.

Reactions: radenrezky
Having used them on the M1P now for many years, I think they would be very good on the M2 as well.
Other DJI drones like the Spark, Air1 have limited success, more of a lower pitch, but the M1 is so much quieter and lower in tone.
I am pretty sure the M2 props from MAS would be as good for that model.
aha, thanks capt!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54